Making feminized seeds

Meek246unruly

I have a strain of (ak 47 x white widow) which I breed it with a sour diesel male.i currently have f1 seeds and f2 seeds in the making.
but what I want to do is make feminized seeds now. could I do that with the f2 seeds by pollinating two females out the same batch?
what are the results likely to be?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hey dude....welcome to the forum! I don't have a positive answer but I'm pretty sure my friend will..... Let's see if I can get him to chime in. @Jackalope, thoughts on this?

You rang? Yep I can give a answer. May not be the right one but I can give a answer LMAO.
Actually the F-2 is a good place to look for great plants. Lots more variety usually comes from F-2's. You need to be selective here though. While there might be great plants here there also will be a few dud's. You can breed 2 of the best females. You just have to choose the right ones. The "Right one" would be better. By taking clones from the best plant and reversing 1 of them for pollen will give you a better percentage of plants you like. By crossing 2 different plants you will end up with more pheno's.
Your best bet is to grow out the F-2's a couple of times to find the best pheno. Then from there you can breed your female seeds from your favorite plant. This would give you a S-1 seeds. With a S-1 you should end up with about 50% of the pheno you want. The process would be easier with the F-1 seeds. What you find in the F-2 seeds might be vastly different. Vastly different could be a good thing or a bad thing.
One thing for all inexperienced breeders need to know. The farther you go from the original genetics with questionable breeding practices. The more you will muddy your genetics.

Back
Top Bottom