Making Space in Tent - Time To Move Some Out?

elunex

I've got a 4x4 tent which currently has the following in it:

1x 1000W Bestva LED (200W draw)
1x 300W Bloomspect (150W draw)

Under these two, rather weak lights I have the following plants:

1x Alien OG Auto in week 5 of flower
1x Blue Cheese Auto in week 2 of flower
1x Double Cheese Photo in veg (week 5 of veg with pre-flower pistils)
1x Master Kush Photo in veg (week 4 of veg, no preflower)
1x Unknown Strain in veg (week 3 of veg)

My problem is that I hadn't expected the photoperiod double cheese to explode the way it has in veg, and is now larger than my autos.

I only have a single tent, with the 2 autos under the 1000W and the other 3 just vegging under the 300W (no rush on them).

However, my tent is now feeling over crowded by the Double Cheese. I'm thinking that I may have to move the Double Cheese photo outdoors to make enough room in the tent. Looking for some input into the best approach here, maybe it's to move the Unknown and the Master Kush outdoors and just give the Double Cheese the 300W to keep vegging in until the autos are done in 6 weeks.

It's currently late winter in a mediteranean climate, with Spring starting in September. Another option is just to hold tight and veg them for another month and then move outdoors.

Just looking for what others may do in a similar situation.

You could also give the unruly photoperiodic plant a significant trim. It'll eventually grow back, like when you mow your lawn. Would also give you the option of rooting a bunch of clones, and then planting them outdoors when the weather is cooperative.

Thanks! I don't know how I didn't even think of using it as a mother plant for clones. This may be the most effective option of all. Makes a lot of sense!

Back
Top Bottom