Making stable e-liquid from cannabis extract

Junky it stays as stable as regular concentrate so I would expect a normal decrease over time. Yes potency is immediately less than the concentrate starting material because it is diluted, but instead of dabbing you can just puff puff away with a vaporizer or add some to the top of a bowl of bud. So really it's just a different method of delivery. I keep mine in a syringe and squeeze it out bit by bit. Doesn't stick around long when I make it lol.

Now in a tank the material may degrade faster because tanks can get very warm with use. So I have tended to use mine with a dripper and wick. That way I just use a syringe to lay some on the wick and vape it all. Then reload.

Sounds rather simple enough. Yeah, I figured to some degree it would get diluted but just wasn't sure how much. Thanks for the details, sounds at least worth trying out this form of delivery. As the person that would be taking it would be trying to utilize this to reduce their dosage of Percocet I feel that it wouldn't last too long anyways so all good on the degradation factor.

Sounds rather simple enough. Yeah, I figured to some degree it would get diluted but just wasn't sure how much. Thanks for the details, sounds at least worth trying out this form of delivery. As the person that would be taking it would be trying to utilize this to reduce their dosage of Percocet I feel that it wouldn't last too long anyways so all good on the degradation factor.
Wow I think this would be ideal for them. Dab strength would be much harder to take in medicine wise. Having an eliquid would be smoother to vape and allow for some better regulation of medicating.

I just got a whole load of trim so cant wait to give this another go, I got an RDA now as well so expecting something nice :)

Awesome welshpony! Can't wait to see what you think!

As an addendum I made some dry ice hash off of some old plants. To convert it into concentrate suitable for this method I froze some ethanol and the hash, mixed them together for and hour in the freezer and strained them through a coffee filter. Dried this in a double boiler and it was ready for the Ejmix. Super easy.

Wow I think this would be ideal for them. Dab strength would be much harder to take in medicine wise. Having an eliquid would be smoother to vape and allow for some better regulation of medicating.

I suppose if we can get it approved with her underlying condition of Lupus now we'll definitely have to take a look into it. So many variables come into play when it comes to the medical applications of it but we'll figure it out. Thanks for the response, :)

I have noticed that the more clean my oil is, the longer it stays infused. I generally get 2 weeks without separation when I use PG USP. I really don't like to mix up more than a week's worth at one time. Heck, most times I just mix enough to fill one tank.

Using EJ Mix and/or PEG even PG USP over long term storage (three months or longer) the mixture will start to seriously degrade the concentrate and convert the THC to CBN.

I have read about using a homoginizer to keep the mix from separating for 3 weeks to 3 months depending on the compounds used. It is even possible to work with VG without immediate separation. The downside, they are very expensive.

In my opinion, there really is no long term mixture for an e-cannabis oil mix. My raw oil lasts for decades with no degrading. To note, I have only worked with alcohol extracts so that is where my knowledge and experience lies.

When it comes to vaping e-cannabis oil, I like the 22mm Geek Vapes Griffin dual coil tank. I use 24 gauge stainless or canthal 6 wrap wire for the coils at 3.5 mm diameter. I think I like it best with the iStick Pico box mod. (Sub Ohm vaping). The oil mixture I use for this device is 30% PG USP with 70% CCO extract (either RSO, QWET or QWISO). I have heard BHO works well with this device also, but I am not sure of the mix.
Griffin_20160403_015.jpg

I hope you all are aware of the new vape ban that is coming. It does not look good for e-cig, or e-cannabis enthusiasts.

Vape ban ? What is this vile animal of which you speak ?

pretty much everything I use to vape will be banned. I have spent well over $1K trying new devices over the years, mostly dedicated to cannabis.
The FDA has recently put regulations on e-cigarettes. These regulations are more harsh than regular tobacco products. Any device that offers adjustable voltage, variable wattage, adjustable temperature, refillable, or rebuildable are set to be banned by sometime in 2018. All flavorings will go through strict, expensive regulations. It gets worse. I don't know all of the fine details but I do know there are organizations trying to stop this. The most I can do for myself is get a good stock of e-cig juice as well as spare parts for the units I do own. That is why I like the units where you build your own coils. I probably have a good 5-10 year supply of everything I will need. I mix my own e-cig juice using a VG nic base, VG, and natural flavoring. No other chemicals. Even if there were no nicotine, the VG and natural flavorings will still be banned.

I am not sure how it will effect dry herb vaporizers, if the design was produced in 2007 or sooner, they my be ok. Anything designed after 2007 will face harsh regulations.

Here is a link to the FDA rules (I hope it is ok to share this link) FDA's New Regulations for E-Cigarettes, Cigars, and All Other Tobacco Products There are vaporizer reviewers who have more details on the ban, like Zofie Vapes. You can find her on YouTube.

All of this beautiful equipment soon to get the axe....
coils_20160328_019.jpg
Vaporizer_Collection_6-11-13_011.jpg
26-32_clapton_20160416_017.jpg
Stash_9-14-13_093.jpg
Vape_Pens_6-18-13_011.jpg
SVD_1-14-14_005.jpg
SVD_with_i30_9-1-13_158.jpg

Sorry for all of the pictures, but is it really sad what will be happening to us vaporizing enthusiasts. Thousands of jobs will be lost due to these new regulations.

Greetings everyone! Is there a way for me to use this concentrated cannabis oil (Rick Simpson oil) in a vape pen? I assume I'd have to thin it with something (maybe PEG?).
420-magazine-mobile1339475900.jpg

Sent from my 1975 Radio Shack walkie talkie.

Greetings everyone! Is there a way for me to use this concentrated cannabis oil (Rick Simpson oil) in a vape pen? I assume I'd have to thin it with something (maybe PEG?).
420-magazine-mobile1339475900.jpg

Sent from my 1975 Radio Shack walkie talkie.

there is..if you go to page 1, read Shigs 1st post on page1 of this thread..he shows how he made it using a contrentrate...Do same with the RSO..

get the EJJuice, add to it the RSO.. place in vape pen..:thumb:

So I've read what you first said about making E-liquid and that's pretty straight forward and easy to make! I'll just have to learn how to make concentrates first

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My Q Exactly
Her Mind Ponders The TRUTH !!!!:circle-of-love::thumb::cheer::thanks::goodjob::thumb::love::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::420:,,,, .... She Is Gone !:popcorn: Let There Be Pizza !!!! One More Peace !!!!:popcorn::circle-of-love:ssshhhh,,,,....!!!!:popcorn: Last Samuri ! ovation !

Her Mind Ponders The TRUTH !!!!:circle-of-love::thumb::cheer::thanks::goodjob::thumb::love::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::420:,,,, .... She Is Gone !:popcorn: Let There Be Pizza !!!! One More Peace !!!!:popcorn::circle-of-love:ssshhhh,,,,....!!!!:popcorn: Last Samuri ! ovation !
Silence Relax Dont Talk Back Pray FOR Me:popcorn:,,,,:love::thanks::goodjob::thumb::love::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::420:Peace Be With You Max:love:Mad , Bitter, Confused Hopeful FAITH IN Experiance I PRAY <<<<:420::high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::420::love:Sleep soon ? ,,,,:love::love:

:circle-of-love:
Silence Relax Dont Talk Back Pray FOR Me:popcorn:,,,,:love::thanks::goodjob::thumb::love::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::420:Peace Be With You Max:love:Mad , Bitter, Confused Hopeful FAITH IN Experiance I PRAY <<<<:420::high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::420::love:Sleep soon ? ,,,,:love::love:

Back
Top Bottom