Making the Cannabis Oil Medicine

mk1903a3

Stumbled across this while looking for something else thought i would share because i learned a few things you could too.

en_2013_01_1_1.jpg

en_2013_01_1_2.jpg

en_2013_01_1_3.jpg

en_2013_01_1_4.jpg

en_2013_01_1_5.jpg

en_2013_01_1_6.jpg

en_2013_01_1_7.jpg

en_2013_01_1_8.jpg

en_2013_01_1_9.jpg

en_2013_01_1_10.jpg

en_2013_01_1_11.jpg

Source: Homepage

Hi there !!

hi there, i was reading one of your responses to someones question on another topic discussion and it was as followed.

"I make a cream that you rub on externally that works great for pain relief from the roots of the plant
chop grind cut put roots in blender, anything to get them ground up fine the little hair roots seem to work best. put them in a slow cooker, add 2 cups water and 2-3 cups of oil cook on low for 48-72 hrs strain the mixture, put the liquid in a freezer the water will freeze and the oil rise to the top ( if you use coconut oil it is ready to use,) other kinds of oil will require you to add bees wax to thicken it to a paste....
just rub on the painful areas."

is there anyway you could please message me the full description on how this method is done?
i really need to be making a muscle rub or an oil of some sort for the same purpose . for pain relief.
and my cream is running out :( are there any other recipes you could share with me at all for any other cream/balm cbd based products?

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day!

chop grind cut put roots in blender, anything to get them ground up fine the little hair roots seem to work best. put them in a slow cooker, add 2 cups water and 2-3 cups of oil cook on low for 48-72 hrs strain the mixture, put the liquid in a freezer the water will freeze and the oil rise to the top ( if you use coconut oil it is ready to use,) other kinds of oil will require you to add bees wax to thicken it to a paste....
i use the roots of 2 or 3 plants depending on root ball size 2-3 cups of chopped root. cook in coconut oil and water on lo heat in croc pot for 48 hrs minimum. strain it with cheese cloth into a pot and place in frig or freezer .the coconut oil will harden and rise to the top and you scoop it off the water. There are no reliable low thc high cbd plants unless your dealing with a lab tested clone.

do you no any methods using just the bud/flower and stalks and leaves?
i really want to make a infused coconut oil but i have have the matter in the above forms.
thanks you!

Back
Top Bottom