Making your own stock solution

I have been thinking of making my own stock solutions and I was wondering if anyone here makes their own? If so, what formula do you use? I have looked on the net and have been surprised how little info there is on cannabis nutritional needs. From what I can see it really shouldn't be that hard to make your own. Most of the major fert. companies just seem to use basic hydroponic salts, even in all their bloom enhancers. They also provide a lot of info on what the chemical make up of their formulas are. I would assume that it would be a lot cheaper just to mix your own. What are the communites thoughts on this?

Cheers,

RW

Go back a page or 2 and find the thread 'Good Nutrient Combonations'. Sharecropper (?) has some good tips on stock solutions.

The thread is 4 pages long and shouldn't be hard to locate.:smokin:

DD

Thanks,

This is what I am looking for. I have 7-11-27 kicking around with micros and Calcium Nitrate. I am currently just going to use store bought solutions but next grow I am going to mix my own. So keep your eye out!!! Won't be for the next few months though. Still trying to collect info. Thanks again for a link to this thread greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom