Malawi Gold

Hi I'm a new grower since 2016 and I've attempted a Malawi gold grow... in week 20ish of flower and flushing out before harvest. Getting mixed feedback on IG so came here to meet new growers and get some comments on the gold. Thanks in advance for taking a look.
Hey welcome. Beautiful looking plant you have grown, what sort of yield did you get from that?

Got them direct from the source bro, I was in Malawi a few years ago!
That's fantastic getting it by going to Malawi! Did you get them from some bag of bud you smoked there, or were they sold locally there? Did you get to see or try the bud before you got the seeds? Anyway great stuff, nice growing :thumb:

Hey Chungo, I switched her to flower after 3-4 weeks and she was going to over a meter so I bend her back a few times to keep her under the lights but she was too close in the end plus I had not a clue what I should have been doing with the foxfarm nutrients so she foxtailed big time. Flowering for 24 weeks I think in the end. Long time.
OK thanks a lot. I thought it looked like it foxtailed but have seen other pictures similar of other Malawi so thought it was some sort of oddity to this variety. Did you get any real dense buds? 24 weeks of flower is crazy......Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom