Tomster420

Hello all :)

I've decided to start a journal to document this special grow of mine.
Yesterday I dropped 5 seeds of the Malawi seeds i recieved from a friend of a friend, I have been told these genetics are one of the best malawi seeds going around so i'm really keen to try these out and also....try my hand at cobbing for the first time since this strain is known for it's cobbing effects/aromas/tastes.

They all dropped around 2-4 hours later and I have just put them into their paper towel home for the next 24-48 hours.

Let's get some poppers!

Kick up a seat and enjoy the ride with me :high-five: :passitleft:

hahaha. Must be another Papa Smurf somwheres. I picked up the Smurf title when i was a cylinder head machinist for a well known Melbourne importer of US cars and drive train components in a former life. These days im a Grand Dad to 3 amazing kids so hence Papa Smurf. I have a Grow going but it keeps getting interrupted and i just cant get one to full maturity. Currently have a Sour Diesel#2 fem and a White Widow fem under a 450 watt led. So far so good. Only about a week in and now i have a massive Gnat infestation. Came here to find out what to do. Seems there are plenty of ways to treat them..
Cheers

hahaha. Must be another Papa Smurf somwheres. I picked up the Smurf title when i was a cylinder head machinist for a well known Melbourne importer of US cars and drive train components in a former life. These days im a Grand Dad to 3 amazing kids so hence Papa Smurf. I have a Grow going but it keeps getting interrupted and i just cant get one to full maturity. Currently have a Sour Diesel#2 fem and a White Widow fem under a 450 watt led. So far so good. Only about a week in and now i have a massive Gnat infestation. Came here to find out what to do. Seems there are plenty of ways to treat them..
Cheers

Haha well hey you are still a Papasmurf. :p awesome i would love to see your grow. There are many products you can use for Gnats. I cant think of there name off top of my head but im certain someone here will have the answer for you! Do you have a grow journal?

Thanks peeps. Im trying sweet sues apple cider vinegar traps and I've used a small bottle of ground cinnamon over the top of the soil which is supposed to repel the adults. They have a 30 day cycle so will keep it up. The egg shells sound great. I'm on a keto diet so eat shit loads of eggs so will crush up those shells and sprinkle over the top. Thanks guys. I won't hijack your journal any further. Looking forward to the grow.

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_154622.jpg
    IMG_20180730_154622.jpg
    808.4 KB · Views: 210
The cinnamon is a new concept to me, i might have to try it as well since i have a few gnats around as well. Not as many as you though, seems like a full on infestation. Keep hitting them with everything you have and i'm sure you'll be right mate :thumb: Don't worry about hijacking haha, you asked a question and i was happy to help as much as i can :)

Yesterday I checked on the babies as usual and we have 2 new arrivals! Another popped tonight aswell but I'll wait until tomorrow to get the photo of that one.

Also a change of plans. Me and my partner decided to veg these plants for a couple months and then test out our brand new big tents. So no flowers for a few months but things will get exciting around spring time :thumb:

Also thinking of popping some more seeds, I'll post what we decide on when we do :)

Hay brother what's cracking.

Nothing but seeds and a friendly wager between me and my girlfriend as to who can grow the best :)
Been a long time since i put up a journal hasn't it :rofl:
How are you broskis? I had a quick look over at your journal but i still think i have a fair few pages to catch up on lol

Back
Top Bottom