Malawi

has anyone ever growen this strain - subpost to be one of the strongest plants around (looking at ACE seeds) All info welcome _ Peace
Started a seed from Ace Seeds about 2 weeks ago. Can’t wait to finally have a real trippy strain in my collection. Hoping to get. 2nd tent cleaned out and put her and a Lennon plant in a 5x5 and hopefully grow some monsters

22480980-E7C5-4259-A1A8-62109F1C9742.jpeg

Yeah I kinda went nuts last night . Found and bought myself a 5 pack of feminized Golden Tiger, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama. I think I know what I’m doing for next grow.

Started a seed from Ace Seeds about 2 weeks ago. Can’t wait to finally have a real trippy strain in my collection. Hoping to get. 2nd tent cleaned out and put her and a Lennon plant in a 5x5 and hopefully grow some monsters

22480980-E7C5-4259-A1A8-62109F1C9742.jpeg
Great journal -- I will sure be watching for your up-dates -- considering it the next go-a-round !!!

Nice! How how much time in flower?
did you start at 12/12 then after 3 weeks 10hr light and 14hr dark ? even know folks that put a 36hr dark time at transition for a faster flower time (this does work well and used on 100% landrance strains) by 2 week

Not bad. I got about 4oz dried and cured out of a 3 gal pot soil grow.
Thanks again for your info - Now that I'm considering Malwai - I need to find some other sativa's (100%) to groq with Malawi due to the dark/light timing _-thinking of Blackjack by sativa seeds haqv eto look thru my collection (seed addict) so I can find some sativa's might get Panama Red by Dr. Greenthumb its a better than Ace , because dr. greethumb used Bodhia seeds Panama red strain as a cross with Panama red. Grew Barny's Aoucpola Gold not too impressed any sativa long flower time suggestions ? all welcome

I also have that Lennon plant from Pyramid Seeds in my current grow, which I have never tried. It‘s only 80% Sativa (Jack Herer x Haze) but could take anywhere between 11-14 weeks to finish. Reason why it’s going in the 2nd tent with my Malawi. Grew their American Pie strain (White Widow x Power Plant) and really enjoyed (and growing again outside) but i think it’s only 70/30 Sativa Hybrid. Either way, I was impressed with their shit

Back
Top Bottom