male female dilema

Rendrick

Hey peeps new to the circus and got myself a dilema.I am trying to sex my plants using the pre flower but here is my dilema. I have one showing definate white hairs and the other seven apear to be dudes.And i just cant bring myself to axing them with my limited sexing expeience [aka none] Now my question is if i take clones and force flower do i have to wait until the clone is rooted and established before i force it? Second question is can i force flower the whole plant and revert back to veg and then clone the females and if so how long should they take to revert back to veg?

THANKS RENDRICK:thanks:

PS My setup is under the grow journals:ganjamon:

First off, WELCOME to the best forum family on the web.. you can force it, and revert back to veg. It is possible, some folks do it and others dont like it. when I tried it I ended up with a hermie.. lol, probably my fault screwing with the lights to much.. lol.. just be careful. if your others have little tiny balls where it should have the white hair pistils, then get em out right away. unless you want seeds.. if you can post pics, it will also help a ton.. good luck. and spread the love..

Thanks Datripp i tried for photos but my cam is crap wont focus up close lol.The part thats really got me is in the pics here it shows a definate ball on a tiny stem for male mine dont seem to have that stem atleast not yet.doh its so hard to tell im prolly just in denial i dont want to axe any of my beutifull glorious younglings lol:smokin:

here are some pictures.

5304.jpg

4382.jpg

3489.jpg

20100119_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom