Male or Female 1st Time Grower

warth7

20140815_173848.jpg
20140815_173836.jpg
20140815_173948.jpg

I see little white clear hairs but also little round things bunchs up like little balls really cant tell.

Re: male or female 1st time grower.

So it looks more like a male. Im trying to get better pics. My camera dosnt want to work right. Thanks

It dose look like male but it also has little white hairs growing around the bottom of the nuts.

if it has any pistols(hairs) then the balls you're seeing are probably calyxes that are just forming.it can be confusing at first and once you experience a grow or two it will become easy to recognize males and females early on. a close up picture of the nodes with hairs the hairs and balls you speak of then I could guarantee you what sex it is.

if it has any pistols(hairs) then the balls you're seeing are probably calyxes that are just forming.it can be confusing at first and once you experience a grow or two it will become easy to recognize males and females early on. a close up picture of the nodes with hairs the hairs and balls you speak of then I could guarantee you what sex it is.

Ok cool thanks alot. I will try and find my other camera snd see how that dose and if it takes good I will post.

Your camera is fine, just need closer pics. Are the little balls stuck firmly against node or are they raised off the stem a little? If there is a little tiny stick holding them away from stem, it's male for sure

You've got plenty of experienced and knowledgeable support now! Males tend to sexually mature faster than females. so you are male plants would generally show sex before females unless the females are vegged for long enough for pre flowers(single calyx and pistol) to form on your females before flowering is induced.
This site is such an awesome tool for us cannabis consumers and caretakers! looking forward to helping with any future questions that is if I get to you first. Lol

Thanks alot, I'm still learning the toping and all the reading about different experiences.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom