Male or Female or Too Soon?

Hmm. Not sure which picture you're talking about.
Starting with your original post on the page before this one:
The first one (OP) is definitely female
The second one (bottom of the first page) seems too small to tell.
The third one (top of this page) is a little blurry for me to be able to get a good look at it
The fourth one (under the third one) I think might be a male, but you should let it go a couple of days or a week just to be sure.

This one is giving me fits. It sits here on the dime, and keeps forming ones kind of like this. Sorry for the blurry pic. Best I could do with wind outside and only two hands. I'm new and have been blessed with a couple girls that I can recognize with the two hairs. Can anyone tell me what they think on this one? Too early. I am just paranoid to get any boys out as soon as possible. As you experienced growers know we newbies are paranoid about everything. One thing sure I love this and male or female all my babies are green and growing finally. It will hurt my heart to kill my males. Ya'll know what I mean.
IMG_0128-001.JPG

I'm sorry to be obsessed. Buy us new guys sometimes are. Here's another crappy shot of this plant which gives me pause on this one. It looks like all the world to be a couple hairs coming out. And as I post this I just had a light bulb come on in my newbie head. This plant sits in a big 12 gallon ceramic pot on my deck outside my kitchen. For crying out loud I have my kitchen lights on and hang on my deck in the evening giving this plant another 2 hours at least without darkness. It is freaking out? The ones in the dark part of my garden are already clearly sexed. Hmm. Any thoughts? Anyone?
IMG_012645.JPG

If it's a vegging plant then extra light won't do anything. Some plants just take forever to pre-sex or never do.

Take a cutting if you can, stick it in a glass of water in a dark place with a small CFL on it and a timer set to 12/12. It should live long enough to pop out a few hairs or balls and may even grow a root and can be planted and turned back to veg.

Deep breath, slowly let it out while counting to 10. :)

L8r

Hey friends. Thanks so much for your help so far. I'll need more. I've been encouraged to start a grow journal and have. I have four girls green and growing. And starting to flower. I am a total newbie and would love all the support and help I can get. I love being a member here. I just started my journal. Here is the link, I hope.

First Time Grow Journal - Outside - Kaya Gold & Freebies

Thanks for all the help folks. My garden is stable now with 4 girls green and growing. Thanks so much OldMedUser. I took your advice, and I created a grow journal. At least started it. I would love it if you would take a look and follow it. I'm having a great time on my first grow and want to make it success. I have no idea what I'm doing as these girls move into flower. I don't want to screw it up. I know it is weird, but growing these plants to success is at least as important as enjoying the end product.

Iwltfum, you have been a terrific supporter. Please look at my journal. I hope you see this. I'm new and don't really know how to tag someone.

First Time Grow Journal - Outside - Kaya Gold & Freebies

Back
Top Bottom