Male or Female Plant

Sinista2006

ssup all! i have this big thai plant which i can't seem to identify:

SSM10848.JPG

SSM10867.JPG

SSM10871.JPG

SSM10873.JPG

SSM10875.JPG

Is it a male, female, a hermy, what ?!??

tia !!!

is this really a female ?!?! ....that would be tha shiznit...

stonergrower4... u sure ?!?

Bagzgroove... been on 12/12 since it's inception, it's just too big to keep in the (timed) closet anymore

is this really a female ?!?! ....that would be tha shiznit...

stonergrower4... u sure ?!?

Bagzgroove... been on 12/12 since it's inception, it's just too big to keep in the (timed) closet anymore

my name is stonerGROWER

yes im sure man

iight then !!! any tips on lettin' her flower ?
mah closet is always on 12/12,that ok ?

anyway, this plant has been growing since mid december with constant 12/12 lighting
but no buds are to be noticed which i find a bit strange...

Akornpatch, like i said it's been growing since mid december with the constant 12/12 lighting... how much longer could it possibly take ?? TIA

For mah next grow i'm going back to indica for sure!

BagzGroove: I've been growing indica under 12/12 from seed tilll finish without any major probs... some call this the "bud on a stick" method...

ahh. . .ok I understand. . . but if you put a seed in at mid dec, with 18/6. . you would have harvested by now or at least any day now. . . anyway, how much light you using and how far from the plant. . . and is your 12/12 setup free of light leaks? cause it seems to me that somthing has slowed it down. . .and it looks a bit "stretchy" IDK, just my opinion. . . :peace:

I don't see how that plant could have been on a true 12/12 light schedule and look like that. That plant should be showing buds by now. Are you sure there are no serious light leaks? Are you sure the light schedule is 12/12? Looks to me like that plant is getting atleast 16 hours of light or you have a pretty large light leak.

whoa! nope, straight 12/12 with no light leaks!
my first grow was stretchy but the second indica grow i did came out great and those were on the same schedule, 12/12 !!

i'll post some pics, hold up

1st grow (18/6 - 12/12)

maryImg103.jpg

2nd grow (12/12 - 12/12)

2103.jpg

Switch to a 10 - 14 schedule if you want it to flower . :peace:

Back
Top Bottom