Male or Female? Please help!

weezyftony

Hey guys I have a plant and its my first time growing and would like to know a few things about the process but more importantly if it is a male or a female because I heard if its a male I mine as well trash it.

The plant has been growing for at least a month and has been outdoors since day one. Here two pictures of the plant that hopefully can help you guys determine if its a male or female.

I was also wondering if its a female how far along the plant is in the budding process and when I get expect to harvest.

I appreciate all help and comments thanks all!

my bad had no idea how to do that so this was the easiest

thats great to hear that its a female i almost dumped it yesterday assuming it was male

Yes, but she/it could still have male parts. Look for balls/bananas, or post up some better closer shots.

male_flower.jpg

here' a good shot of a hermi plant: post #222 My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

yea i will post more pics tomorrow it was too dark outside for me to get any good ones the second pic which i assume is a flower is good news because there are at least 20 of them on the plant so hopefully i will get a good amount. no clue how it works or anything though so only time will tell i appreciate the help though

Back
Top Bottom