Male or female?

langa78

hey i need to identify this plant firstly these calyxs came up first of all the plants the rest have now shown there female im just worried it maybe a male cause still not showing pistils
3026.jpg
31113.jpg
2833.jpg
0985.jpg
this is the plant its off
11040.jpg

How long have you been flowering them for? I honestly don't think you can even tell yet. You'll have to wait a little longer man. If u see any type of sacks forming, get rid of it.

Me and My brother agree its a female... we have only grow 6 or 7 plants... But that is diff female... you can control the sex of the plant.. PH And TEMPATURE and perfect hydroponic setting... My first one was a male.:grinjoint:

Me and My brother agree its a female... we have only grow 6 or 7 plants... But that is diff female... you can control the sex of the plant.. PH And TEMPATURE and perfect hydroponic setting... My first one was a male.:grinjoint:

Oh yeah? You can control the sex of a plant huh? Wish I would have known that all along..... I mean even though it's impossible to change the pre-determined genetics in the seed by simply controlling the PH and temp.

exactly dooby the genetics are already made up before you germinate it so the chance of being able to control sex is rediculous,you can hermie by causing it severe amounts of stress but to control what sex they are?!?! so im still undecided on what sex it is as of yet until someone with some knowledge can help me out

I agree from looking at the pictures that it appears to still be too early to determine the sex.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom