Male or female?

kruton

Attached is a micro pic of the plant currently,. I always thought nanners or balls with no pistols ment male but I'm confused 🤔. A week ago she had a bunch of blonde hairs sticking out of the tops of all branches so I thought ok it female and started to use flower power on it but now there seems to be no pistols and it looks like a bunch of hanging bananas lol so I'm confused it started female and now appears to be male it's the only plant in the tent so I might go ahead and let it ride it's course but I might not because I don't wanna waste my nutes and lighting hours for an unsmokeable product I'm at a cross roads I could always let it go collect the pollen so I could pollinate some females so I can stop buying seeds and just generate my own.

IMG_20220819_172854_544~2.jpg

IMG_20220819_172856_317.jpg

IMG_20220819_162654_921.jpg

Attached is a micro pic of the plant currently,. I always thought nanners or balls with no pistols ment male but I'm confused 🤔. A week ago she had a bunch of blonde hairs sticking out of the tops of all branches so I thought ok it female and started to use flower power on it but now there seems to be no pistols and it looks like a bunch of hanging bananas lol so I'm confused it started female and now appears to be male it's the only plant in the tent so I might go ahead and let it ride it's course but I might not because I don't wanna waste my nutes and lighting hours for an unsmokeable product I'm at a cross roads I could always let it go collect the pollen so I could pollinate some females so I can stop buying seeds and just generate my own.

Male

Yep, it's a boy! If you know the genetics of the male, and they're good, then keeping it is up to you (BTW, pollen doesn't last indefinitely unless stored properly). If it's bagseed or an unknown strain I'd compost it! Using a male with unknown genetics just isn't a good way to get quality. It could work out, but if it doesn't, you've wasted time and money. Your best bet is to start with quality seeds of known genetics.

Male👌its better to buy fem. Seed u won't waist your time and nutes

Or grow photo plants and learn how to clone if you have separate spaces for veg and flower.
If I had the space that be perfect and guarantee all females but unfortunately I have only a 3 season room that's used for storage that I have a 2x2 in and a cabinet I have modified to grow in. But yes sir you are right it be more efficient to clone but since this photo already was grown I might as well make the best out of a negative situation and get something for my time for free

Back
Top Bottom