Male plants breeding a female from femized seeds

Meek246unruly

Hey people what would be the result of pollinating a female out of a batch of femized seeds with a male.i know there would be males and females for sure but are they more to turn hermie due to the femized process?

Hey people what would be the result of pollinating a female out of a batch of femized seeds with a male.i know there would be males and females for sure but are they more to turn hermie due to the femized process?
If you have a male and pollinate a feminized seed...you will end up with regulars again. So the offspring would be either male or female. No added chance of making a hermie.

If you take a feminized seed and reverse the sex then pollinated a female, then you will have feminized seeds. That's what we do.

Hope I answered your question.

If I take 2 clones off 1 plant then force 1 clone to pollinate and take that pollen and put it on the other clone u think it would produce hermie seeds? Since it's Basically the same plant?

Sent from my SM-N930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If I take 2 clones off 1 plant then force 1 clone to pollinate and take that pollen and put it on the other clone u think it would produce hermie seeds? Since it's Basically the same plant?

Sent from my SM-N930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
That is called self pollination. That is exactly what we are doing after we got the initial cross. Now we are stabilizing the strain.

This is a couple weeks old but is one plant. Half male and half female.

3b8f6aea23c95ffbc9f8b39564cd7017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom