Male plants

CAT345longsti

do male plants smell a lot ? I have seedling that are 3 weeks old some look bushier then others its to early to tell besides that ...but some smell more then others ANY HELP PLEASE

I'm not....I was wondering if males smelled at early age ? why...cause if they don't I would through the males out ....just transplanted 3 g pots don't see any preflowers yet I have never had a male in my life ...looking for any male info iv heard tall thinner plants r usually male ,,,of course when u flip too 12/12 they don't grow pistils they grow balls bananas etc...im tryin to limit space ...making mothers from gdp,afghani 1 ....to me they almost look all the same ....

but harder ? do u mean more ? the thing is I'm not good at cloning I have tried before and have a low success rate ...it was from a fem mother thc bomb which is known to be a tough rooter...so my confidence in cloning isn't high at all I don't wanna loose my genetics iv spent money to have mothers so I'm hoping they will show preflowers in veg after week 4-6 and the ones that don't most likely males right? most strains should show sex by week 4-6 in veg right ?

a mother is for taking clones:cheesygrinsmiley:, its so much easier, i always take one of every plant i put in bloom, you might have a kind that soooo good,
and then if you didn't clone it you gonna regret it.
tutorials enough here on this wonderfull forum...
:cheer: you can do it

Back
Top Bottom