420 Magazine Background

Male Pre Flower?

JuicyK404

I'm pretty sure my nightmare has come true but wanted to get a second opinion. Are these male pre flowers? They look like it to me.....

IMG_115644.JPG
IMG_115740.JPG

JuicyK404

Only plant I want to grow inside. I have 2 other sprouts that were random freebies I was going to put outside. Whatever, Ill cut my losses quickly, start over, live to fight another day.

JuicyK404

Yeah, I got another seed germinating right now. In the mean time I think I will practice super cropping and cloning the male. Practice makes perfect.

Thanks Again

The Germinator

Yeah, I got another seed germinating right now. In the mean time I think I will practice super cropping and cloning the male. Practice makes perfect.

Thanks Again

Call me OCD but I would want to get rid of it before any pollen contaminates anything.
That sucks though. Good luck with your others.

JuicyK404

For me they started showing up around 2 1/2 months in veg for me. Always on an 18/6 light cycle, never flipped it to 12 once. I noticed they showed up not to long after the stipules formed (at least for me). I'm only a handful of grows in myself and did some more reasesrch and it seems for some people they can come from in (the pre-flowers) as early as 3 weeks or not at all. I'm ripping it out in a day or two when my new seed germinates. Hope this helps.

JuicyK404

Yeah I thought about that but personally I would rather spend my electricity bill on a female. I'm horrible at cloning so I'm practicing with some of the branches on my male. I'm still a new grower but if the clones take root can I grow those out and use the pollen from them? Might be a dumb question but I kinda wanna get a handful of successful grows before I even think about breeding.

MsSinful

Sure, you could definitely do that. I've never grown out just a male. I keep saying that I want to, mainly to pay attention to the growth structure. I've read a few times from different members that males don't really need all that much light. You could allow it to mature just sitting on a windowsill.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Top Bottom