Male Pre Flower?

JuicyK404

I'm pretty sure my nightmare has come true but wanted to get a second opinion. Are these male pre flowers? They look like it to me.....

IMG_115644.JPG
IMG_115740.JPG

Only plant I want to grow inside. I have 2 other sprouts that were random freebies I was going to put outside. Whatever, Ill cut my losses quickly, start over, live to fight another day.

Yeah, I got another seed germinating right now. In the mean time I think I will practice super cropping and cloning the male. Practice makes perfect.

Thanks Again

Yeah, I got another seed germinating right now. In the mean time I think I will practice super cropping and cloning the male. Practice makes perfect.

Thanks Again

Call me OCD but I would want to get rid of it before any pollen contaminates anything.
That sucks though. Good luck with your others.

For me they started showing up around 2 1/2 months in veg for me. Always on an 18/6 light cycle, never flipped it to 12 once. I noticed they showed up not to long after the stipules formed (at least for me). I'm only a handful of grows in myself and did some more reasesrch and it seems for some people they can come from in (the pre-flowers) as early as 3 weeks or not at all. I'm ripping it out in a day or two when my new seed germinates. Hope this helps.

You could always grow him out, collect the pollen.
Then use it on some of the smaller branch's of the two plants you plan to grow out side. That way you'll have some seeds for your next grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I thought about that but personally I would rather spend my electricity bill on a female. I'm horrible at cloning so I'm practicing with some of the branches on my male. I'm still a new grower but if the clones take root can I grow those out and use the pollen from them? Might be a dumb question but I kinda wanna get a handful of successful grows before I even think about breeding.

Sure, you could definitely do that. I've never grown out just a male. I keep saying that I want to, mainly to pay attention to the growth structure. I've read a few times from different members that males don't really need all that much light. You could allow it to mature just sitting on a windowsill.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom