Males are history

BDBinLV

Well I took out the males and that gives me 4 definate females. I figured that it would be a waste and a possible problem to try to grow the males in another room. Since the remaining females are allready flowering is there a way to clone from them at this point or in the future? I have 12 other babys in the veg chamber which are doing great rooting out of the rockwool cubes by almost 1/2 inch. I will move them to flower in another week, I know that its part of the game but I would hate to only get a few females from the new babys. I am looking to get yeild out of the plants and give them good care and love. Question is would I get close to the same yeild from 4 full strong females as I would get from 12 bunched together plants? I know you are not fortune tellers but what kind of yeild should I expect from these two options. I am growing out of a supercloset side by side. Thanks BDB

You can clone at any time during the flower stage but remember the further into flower, the harder it is to re-root the clone. Plus you have to reveg the clone until it's into a full vegetive state before re-introducing the flower stage.
Here's a link to a article on using clones from flowering plants or as the article is titled...using "flowering clones"

What is a flowering clone?

You have answered my question and I want to thank you for the great information you have provided. It is great that Masters like you and a few others are willing to share their knowledge with those who have less experience. Thanks for helping, BDB

Back
Top Bottom