Man Finds Marijuana Inside Can Of Coke

Cozmo

KEY WEST, Fla. -- A motel manager found a surprise in his can of Coca-Cola Thursday.

The man told police that he had put $1 in the motel's Coca-Cola machine. After he received the can of soda and opened it, he found a bag of marijuana inside.

Officer David Kouri of the Key West police arrived at the motel, inspected the can and found marijuana in it.

The marijuana weighed 10.1 grams, according to police.

Kouri then opened the vending machine and removed approximately 100 cans for inspection.

No other cans had any contraband in them, police said.

The can and marijuana were seized and police are investigating.

Newshawk: CoZmO - 420Magazine.com
Source: Local 10 (Florida)
Copyright: 2007 Local10.com

/\ it all depends on how you define weird.

cali is eclecticly challenged

i can hear that classic eric clapton song in my head, the one about that drug we don't discuss. but instead it would be..

if you wanna get high
cokecan

clapton was in this area awhile back hanging out with JJ Cale who wrote cokecan. they wrote some new stuff. JJ Cale likes the rural living and low profile but everywhere they went clapton was recognized. now we all know he's in our area. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was probably one of those hidden stash soda cans u can find at smoke shops. The guy who loaded the vending machine must have been so high he mixed up his stash in his soda cans lol

damn if I found that I would smoke 9 grams and leave a gram for the cops so I can file a lawsuit against a big corporation and get money and ganj!

id thought about that being a good way to getting it across a border if it was possible, i know this one guy who had pepsi cans with beer in them, his buddy worked at labatt blue brewery here in london where im from and he hooked him up lol it was pretty cool

id thought about that being a good way to getting it across a border if it was possible, i know this one guy who had pepsi cans with beer in them, his buddy worked at labatt blue brewery here in london where im from and he hooked him up lol it was pretty cool

ya my buddy always carry the herb hes gonna slang in some of those dam soda cans hes got a few diffrent ones.

no i mean a whole case of coke sealed but every can full of weed....that looks exact way you would buyt a case from the stror i think will get you buy a border unless there is dogs you can prolly fit a couple pounds in a 24 pack of pop, i dont mean the novelty ones....the cops have seen those b4 lol i have a funny fgeeling they wouldnt be fooled by it.....but an unopened case wouldnt raise many suspicious and it wouldnt smell

Back
Top Bottom