Man is my Afghani Kush thirsty in bloom

dakotamoon

The difference in nutrient usage is phenomenal in bloom stage. I now have to water every 36 hours, in the veg state - it was only once every 72 - 86 hours. More white hairs in the tent, it's just like heaven. I'd have a pix, but she is in sleep mode right now - I'll put up a photo later.

Hey Dakotamoon! You're absolutely right! Bloomers love to drink! They're on high gear and genetically programed to produce zee most amount of flowers and zee biggest, most dense flowers possible in zee least amount of time. Then during zee last 3 weeks before harvest they go into ULTRA-HIGH GEAR to do all this! We have 5000 plants to harvest every 3 months year-round. During flowering we feed our mommas daily, but in Zee last 3 weeks its like Niagra Falls around here!

Depending on your growing medium, and growing system you may not be able to do this. But if your system works for you, then stick with it!

How many plants you got in flowering mode right now and when you say, "water" do you mean straight water or a nutrient solution?

We feed/water our plants from veg through flowering with pure fresh mountain spring water as zee base. This goes into our 4 -100 gallon Koi fish tanks. That water we clean out of zee tanks becomes our high-potent nute solution we feed our plants! We raise mainly OG-Kush and our customers tell us there's no sweeter, potent (33% THC) dense, fatter, stickier Buds they've ever tried than ours! You can get zee same results by dialing in your air temp., humidity, ventilation, light, water and nutes--but especially your nutes and water during flowering. Remember Michael Phelps, zee 8 time gold Olympic swimmer? He wasn't no girl, and he wasn't no flower, but his high-performance body was just like our flowers. During training he would have to eat over 20,000 calories a day just to keep his strength at optimum performance levels. If you want awesome Buds, you gotta give them all zee good nutes and water they want and they'll pay you back with zee best medicine HIGHS on zee planet!

Back
Top Bottom