Mango Chutney Feminised 2'x2', ProMix HP, LED & Fluo

Weezze

Welcome to my new journal with this beautiful Mango Chutney Feminised!
Mostly Sativa, she should be ready between 9 and 10 weeks! :love:

The light is the Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II 80, there's some T12 fluo too, 2x warm and 2x cool white (20w each).

The tent is a noname from eBay, 2'x2'x5'.
I have a 6" carbon scrubber with an inline fan, a Panasonic FV-20NLF1 WhisperLine 240 CFM with a variac to control the speed. This mix is so quiet!! The tent is inside the closet of my bedroom and I don't hear it at night! :)
There's a little humidifer inside too.

Because of the hot weather, I use ProMix HP instead of DWC, but I use the same OEM nutrients from the hydro store:
Veg: A (5-0-2) B (1-5-8)
Bloom: A (6-0-3) B (1-4-8)

She has grown under the Purple Widow for 2 months, not a lot of light at the end! But when I put her alone in the tent she come back real good!

So here she is, I just set the timer to 12/12 today! :theband:

Sweet, sour + spicy flavours to set your taste buds alight. Sweet citrus smells emanate out of each and every flower, exploding with fruity and fiery flavours. Team Krippling have experimented Willy Wonka style, to present this "popping candy style" strain of marijuana which never fails to tickle your tongue. WARNING BEWARE: Too much will cause you to fall over and you'll end up with a cut knee!!!

I'm here for the 2x2 tent because that's what I started in :passitleft:. Very brave running a sativa in that tent make sure you do extreme LST to restrict height growth.

I'm here for the 2x2 tent because that's what I started in :passitleft:. Very brave running a sativa in that tent make sure you do extreme LST to restrict height growth.
Thanks! Yeah I cannot get more room than a 2x2! :p
I have a net to keep her low, but I'll need to defol a lot I guess! :cool:

Thanks! Yeah I cannot get more room than a 2x2! :p
I have a net to keep her low, but I'll need to defol a lot I guess! :cool:
If you run 11/13 in flower it will reduce the amount of stretch and you can. Super crop any colas trying to outstretch the others

Ok looked at your last grow and honestly surprised you haven't had any issues with WPM. Your canopys are THICK! hopefully you have good luck with the net, always liked to use pipe cleaners and Velcro in fabric pots myself :rollit:

Ok looked at your last grow and honestly surprised you haven't had any issues with WPM. Your canopys are THICK! hopefully you have good luck with the net, always liked to use pipe cleaners and Velcro in fabric pots myself :rollit:
What's WPM??
I'm always a bit scared of defol! need to do more! :laugh:
Pipe cleaner in fabric pot?

Subbed! You killed it with your last grow.
I also run a 2x2 but I only have 4' of height, so even more restricted than you haha.

I'm a little ahead with 3 autos about 12 days into flower. All the best!
Thanks! 3 plants in 2x2? I have to check it out! :p

Hey im down for the ride!! Im also doing a 2x2 tent and a 3x3 tent. :) can't wait to see the full bloom! Goodluck
I guess I'm not alone with a little tent after all! :) I would love to have more space for another tent! ;)

I guess I'm not alone with a little tent after all! :) I would love to have more space for another tent! ;)

I know what you mean brother, im definitely lucky. Still waiting for the 2nd one to show up. Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait. Im definitely excited to see how our grows will do :) keep it up bub!!

Awesome!!! Love how the bud sites start to transform. Such work of art by mother nature. You are doing great bub! :)
Each grow feel like a new one! cannabis is so a cool plant! :)

Back
Top Bottom