Mangosnappers - 1000 Watt - Organic Supersoil - Liberty Haze

mangosnapper

What strain is it? Barney's Farm - Liberty Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 60/40 sativa dominant hybrid.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? just started the bloom phase. still in pre flower.
If in Veg... For how long?4 weeks veg cycle
If in Flower stage... For how long? ( barney's calls for 9 weeks ) in first week pre flower now.
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? subcool's supersoil
If soil... what is in your mix? see above soil for ingredients
If soil... What size pot? 13 gallon pots and saucers
Size of light? HPS 1000 watt covers 4' x 4' area
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 77 - 83 ( daytime ) 73 - 77 ( night temps )
RH of Room/cab? 50 - 60 % daytime --- 37 -46% RH ( night )
PH of media or res? all PH settings at 5.8
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? when needed, average plant is drinking a gallon, avg. every other day water.
Type and strength of ferts used? tap water that I let gas off for a couple of day's and every 2 1/2 weeks I feed with compost tea.

DSCN1986_1_.jpg
DSCN1982_2_.jpg
DSCN1981_1_.jpg
11043238_10206019690668429_1727350705016403626_o.jpg

These are some pictures of the veg cycle. nothing new or exciting.just healthy.

:Namaste:

wow, I haven't posted a grow journal in a while. so many things change in life, hopefully i'll see some old friends this go around.
let me tell you what I got going here for this grow. I am now using a grow tent4x8x8 but Iam only using half of it to grow. I have a
Solis-Tek Matrix digital ballast with a remote... let me tell you, it is the best on the market. you save over 100 bucks just on the timer it uses. i'm using a Genesis MH bulb1000 watts and Genesis HPS 1000 watt for flower. the light is air cooled, roof mounted circular fan and
a variation of subcool's supersoil to matchup with my desert needs... during the day the temps stay around 75 and 64 at night and 55% humidity during day and 37 % RH at night
I have seven plants going right now. everything is healthy... no problems what so ever with the VEG phase of about 4 weeks they are now
just coming out of pre flower in BLOOM phase... that's where we are at right now....

DSCN2041_1_.jpg
DSCN2040_1_.jpg
DSCN2039_1_.jpg
DSCN2000_1_.jpg
DSCN1998_1_.jpg
DSCN1999_1_.jpg
DSCN1997_1_.jpg
DSCN1996_1_.jpg
DSCN1995_1_.jpg
DSCN1993_1_.jpg
DSCN1994_1_.jpg
DSCN1992_1_.jpg
DSCN1991_1_.jpg
DSCN1987_1_.jpg
DSCN1988_1_.jpg

I let the soil cook for like a month and a half or more I think, but the noobie plants from seedlings , just about all burned a tad when I first transplanted them over, but they jumped back, and I checked the BRIX reading and they were at 17 on the chart eye piece thingy.

and the tall bush on the left of the grow...turned male on me... rest in peace.

this plant was such a trooper... but in the sensi world, you got to do what you got to do...

DSCN2003_1_.jpg
DSCN2002_1_.jpg
DSCN2001_1_.jpg
DSCN2007_1_.jpg
DSCN2008_1_.jpg
DSCN2011_1_.jpg
DSCN2010_1_.jpg
DSCN2022_1_.jpg
DSCN2020_1_.jpg

ththththth.jpg
rtrtrtrtrggggh.jpg
ollolllll.jpg
jhjhjhjyyyy.jpg
dfdfdfff.jpg
bud198.jpg
asassssssaaasssaa.jpg

these are just some random pics of buds coming in. everything looks good, there is no use of pesticides, no artificial anything.

when it comes to watering the plants ... I use just regular tap water. I don't test for PH, I don't test for PPM. and I haven't tested the run-off of the plants water. the only thing I do is, store the tap water for a couple of day's to gas off any chlorine that is present.
and I have planned three compost tea re-mineralization root/soil drenches for the whole grow cycle. One right before going into flower, and one for right after pre- flower in Bloom cycle, and the third and final root/soil drench is at the end of week five in bloom cycle.
( note ) ... I did foliar feed once before going into bloom cycle. with the compost tea, with added vitamins B etc. etc.

Subbed. My liberty looks like the same pheno as one of yours.

I got the seeds from Barney's Farm, of course. but I used these lil coco pots for germinating and seedling growth, the package say's bury the lil coco and every thing will be fine, the main differences you see in the plants is because of that...terrible, I'll never use them again!!!

vbbvvvvv.jpg
vbvvvvv.jpg
sewda.jpg
sddew.jpg
sassasawq.jpg
qwwwwqwwwwqqqww.jpg

just soaking up some light and growing buds...it's a good life!!!

I've got the shorter-stocky pheno, I think. It responds really well to topping also. I love the look of it, seems to be a very vigorous strain. Can't wait to see what your buds end up like.

I've got the shorter-stocky pheno, I think. It responds really well to topping also. I love the look of it, seems to be a very vigorous strain. Can't wait to see what your buds end up like.

Ive pretty much left them alone as far as topping goes, this is the first time growing liberty haze , so I wanted to see it grow naturally.
I did top a couple of plants to get a spread, and I have supercropped a couple of times to even out the height differential. But iam very anxious to see how this turns out as well. Barney's say's it comes in @ 25% THC in perfect growing environments, and I got it at 99% of that right now....so, fingers crossed!!! .... cheers mate!!!

zzxsdfr.jpg
zzzzsddf.jpg
wqwqwwqqqq.jpg
vvvdddffs.jpg
mnmnmmmmmmm.jpg
jhjhjhjyyyy1.jpg
dfdfser.jpg
dfdfghj.jpg
dfdfdfff1.jpg
dddgdgggggh.jpg
sewda.jpg

just some pictures of the bud structures and development. :drool:

as the time came to wake up the girls from their 12/12 light cycle....some morning pics.

vfgdsaq.jpg
mikes.jpg
lkloiu.jpg
lklkm.jpg
gggr.jpg
iuiuiy.jpg
fdffdeee.jpg
fdfdtrr.jpg
dddrtgh.jpg
aaswed.jpg
aaqs.jpg
aaqwert.jpg

sderftgy.jpg
rerrrtt.jpg
uuuggf.jpg
ththththth1.jpg
sdsdsw.jpg
wqwqwwqqqq1.jpg
vvvdddffs1.jpg
wall_of_buds.jpg
rererdsss.jpg
ersfdfdfdfdf.jpg

thought I would capture some morning buds on film :Namaste:

Looking great Mango...keep on Ur art :passitleft:
:Namaste:

:Namaste: thank you for the kind words my friend, I see you had a grow with the ghost train haze...proper!!! I was thinking about growing me some ghost...

three weeks into bloom cycle... everything looks good.

nay2colas.jpg
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
mikes1.jpg
may2colas1.jpg
may2d.jpg
may2e.jpg
may2c.jpg
may2b.jpg
may2a.jpg
kjjkjhg.jpg
dfffy.jpg
debbiescola2.jpg