Mangosnapper's - Cheese - Organic Soil - Indoor - 2014

just a few more pic's... plant is staying at 7 inches tall, but the shoots are growing well, and the meri-stem is getting thicker by the day.

Cheese_grow_159.jpg
Cheese_grow_162.jpg
Cheese_grow_160.jpg
Cheese_grow_164.jpg
Cheese_grow_168.jpg
Cheese_grow_169.jpg
Cheese_grow_170.jpg

Ye i've been looking around at the problem of fluffy nugs.

No real hard evidence on cause but some stuff worth thinking about is...

Strain genetics most point towards indica being of a dense nature over sativa.

Some say temperature effects bud but not seen any real proof of that ?

Most lean towards light intensity !

Unsuitable bulb for coverage area of grow room, hanging height being to high another largely unmentioned area is dirty hoods the inside of reflectors get dirty with dust as does the glass of air cooled hoods this can also lower light intensity :thumb:

Some even suggested bloom boost to pack on weight such as P/K nutrients & seen some stuff about silicon based nutrients also but may require further looking into !

Fuzzy my Hawaiian grew dense nugs here in Vegas, the flowering was over the winter, so temps weren't a problem, but with the sativa, it had 14 weeks of flower. I always heard it was light intensity...You know back in the day, we couldn't afford those lights. And the PK boosters really just bring on flowering, right?

Happy growing dude! Your plant is looking mighty fine today! :thumb:
You said that you're having difficulties getting dense buds in your area, could it be that the humidity is so extremely low? When I went to Vegas, I had to drink 10 glasses of water a day, and my lips were STILL cracked...I mean, it IS the desert lol. If I were a plant in Vegas under a sun-like light for 18 hours a day, I would have died. Instantly. Lol. :peace:
Having KingJohn and Fuzzy Duck around, I'm sure they'll be able to answer anything you can throw at 'em. I'm jealous! XD :Namaste:

Happy growing dude! Your plant is looking mighty fine today! :thumb:
You said that you're having difficulties getting dense buds in your area, could it be that the humidity is so extremely low? When I went to Vegas, I had to drink 10 glasses of water a day, and my lips were STILL cracked...I mean, it IS the desert lol. If I were a plant in Vegas under a sun-like light for 18 hours a day, I would have died. Instantly. Lol. :peace:
Having KingJohn and Fuzzy Duck around, I'm sure they'll be able to answer anything you can throw at 'em. I'm jealous! XD :Namaste:

Thank you LordofDanknis .... Yes it is very dry here... But it is comparable to Afghanistan here, So I am leaning more toward genetics of the strain...I just grew some Hawaiian Snow that was the best I ever grew, nugged and tasty. This Cheese plant is Skunk #7 X Hindu Kush.... fingers criossed :Namaste:

Beautiful start Snapper.:thumb:
I see no problem's at all.:bravo:
I'm in.:goodjob:

welcome aboard J6K ..:ganjamon: ... the good lord willing and the creek don't dry, all we can ask!!! :Namaste:

update of my lil girl... I had to trim a couple of the sugar leafs for good light penetration, and the plant has recovered well. I was going to do a nutrient flush, using a root drench of PH'd water and finishing with a mild feeding of N.P.K with some trace elements... but I just put her into flower, so i'll wait until I see the buds starting to come in first, ~ anyone with any ideas on this issue, please feel free to chime in... as always , Aloha

Cheese_grow_187.jpg
Cheese_grow_190.jpg
Cheese_grow_188.jpg
Cheese_grow_191.jpg
Cheese_grow_192.jpg
Cheese_grow_189.jpg
Cheese_grow_195.jpg
Cheese_grow_196.jpg
Cheese_grow_194.jpg

looking great! keep in mind that leaves can never "shade", they only supply the plant with energy to make buds.

looking great! keep in mind that leaves can never "shade", they only supply the plant with energy to make buds.
yeah B, I wanted to leave this plant alone for this grow, just let it do it's thing. My last grow was unreal, you should have seen it, I had the plant topped , LST, tied over and all around...lol, it looked just like a plane crash, when they build the cage for the crashed plane to be put back together...it was something to behold. lmao!!!--- but it was pure Aloha!!!, almost 3/4 pound worth. if you ever get the time
just look at my Arjan's Haze journal...the haze died at seedling, then Hawaiian didn't , kept the same thread...lmao
it was truly " Fankenstein " :thumb:

Hawaiian_Snow_545.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_792.jpg

crazy ass hawaiian from the last grow...I miss her sweet fresh budz....:Namaste:

that's a nice plant. how long did you veg her for? what wattage did you run?

Back
Top Bottom