Mangosnapper's - Cheese - Organic Soil - Indoor - 2014

The " Stretch " phase is almost complete. I am real happy with the width X height ratio. And the knuckle that produced where the pruning was done, almost has a "Supercrop " look to it. I just couldn't be happier, can't wait to bake :bong:

Cheese_grow_249.jpg
Cheese_grow_256.jpg
Cheese_grow_257.jpg
Cheese_grow_258.jpg
Cheese_grow_254.jpg
Cheese_grow_252.jpg

She is lookin' beautiful! I cannot wait to see the bud production on this girl, I am very excited for you to harvest!

Thats an interesting toy dog you got.

:thumb: ... that's bad dog jack. ever since he's been on the job... Nothing has gotten to the girls, So.. I ain't gonna change nothing.

Hawaiian_Snow_711.jpg

As of this morning...the lil girl started pushing out the stomata hairs for her buds!!!! :party::rocker:

usually at this time... I put her in 15 hours dark & 9 hours of light. And 1200 ppms of fert's on the blooming side. And a RH @ 40%
it just seems like it works best for me, in the high altitude desert. We are right up on summer, so the temps hover around 80 degrees
once the buds start to develop more I'll hit her with some more Co2 enriched air. ( I'll take some pics when hairs are more defined.)

brain dead ( stomata )...sorry, Pistole hairs are coming out now. puff puff pass>>>> :Namaste:

just some update pics...everything is going well...bud hairs are forming and just doing what she does best, grow.

Cheese_grow_262.jpg
Cheese_grow_263.jpg
Cheese_grow_264.jpg
Cheese_grow_267.jpg
Cheese_grow_266.jpg
Cheese_grow_265.jpg

well ok... I have just flushed the soil of any salt build up. And the white pistole hairs are coming in more and more, and the plant is starting to take her final form for flowering...also, I did the final pruning, the bottom and such for healthy growth.

Cheese_grow_285.jpg
Cheese_grow_284.jpg
Cheese_grow_283.jpg
Cheese_grow_282.jpg
Cheese_grow_281.jpg
Cheese_grow_280.jpg
Cheese_grow_267.jpg
Cheese_grow_266.jpg
Cheese_grow_265.jpg

You should consider defoliating large fan leaves to open up the light to bud sites and branch nodes.

Yes John, the two last pics ( idk??) how I put them in there... anyway's I agree with you on the pruning for light, you can't really tell with theses pics, but I opened the canopy up, and the plant is throwing shadows from all the light... :thumb:

Looking good bro.
Bad news on the church shes a shemale

" No Way!!!... all man that sucks. what do you think caused the hermie action? The only time I've seen this really happen is because of stress, and to keep letting light in on dark periods. I am truly sorry for you my brother....

well, the H2O soil flush went well, plant is loving life. Now I am letting her dry out ( not 100% ) but more than normal, and when I feed her I'll hit her hard with nutes, Buds really blast off doing this. Green House seeds told me about this way, and it certainly does work.

here's the latest and greatest pics... :ganjamon:

Cheese_grow_315.jpg
Cheese_grow_313.jpg
Cheese_grow_312.jpg
Cheese_grow_311.jpg
Cheese_grow_310.jpg
Cheese_grow_309.jpg
Cheese_grow_308.jpg
Cheese_grow_306.jpg
Cheese_grow_305.jpg
Cheese_grow_304.jpg
Cheese_grow_303.jpg
Cheese_grow_301.jpg
Cheese_grow_300.jpg
Cheese_grow_299.jpg
Cheese_grow_298.jpg

One note: with " Cheese " I find if you keep the humidity around 30%, that thing just get's DANK!!! - whooooooooo :yahoo:

these pics are a little blurry...sorry
but I just wanted to show how the buds blast off from - flushing - drying - heavy feeding EC- 1.8 ...I'll take better pics in a day or so.

Cheese_grow_327.jpg
Cheese_grow_324.jpg
Cheese_grow_323.jpg
Cheese_grow_322.jpg
Cheese_grow_321.jpg
Cheese_grow_320.jpg
Cheese_grow_319.jpg
Cheese_grow_318.jpg
Cheese_grow_315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom