Mangosnapper's - Cheese - Organic Soil - Indoor - 2014

Your leaf damage appears to be from a phosphorous deficiency.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Thanks KingJohn for your input. I'm not going to walk all over this journal with my woes so gonna back away slowly and mull all this over.

I'm having a tough time... all was well after killing the males, nice big colas ... bam not so fast, Newb alert. Yeah wow! I get attached to my girls and seeing them in pain is killing me. My issue I think is PH related, I thought since I was doing all organic I didn't have to worry too much about PH going in and RO water/newts right into flower without testing PH going in and burn em down a little early there. Flush n fill worked but still getting what you see there. I'm trying to manage the PH but its still 5.8 out the bottom on that plant.

What I leaned today: PH adjust my water after adding newts.

Mango - personal apologies for walking in here with my negative issue, positive vibes going out to you and your girls and hopes for biggest buds.

Cheers

I'm going thru similar situation with my girls. The slightly older one is burning off here large shade leaves. Nothing I can do... looks very similar to yours there. I did everything including panic... first I transplanted (thought it was root bound), PH coming out was 5.1, panic there too - flushed until 6.5 or close.... helped for a little while, just PH'd RO water with cal/mag eventually shade leaves started burning off again, new growth looks fine. She looks just about the same as yours do. I've got the room at 80F degrees, about 40RH AC on with a fan blowing lightly and of course a scrubber. I'm just going to water them every 3-4 days with straight RO water and cal/mag. I'm doing organic soil same as you. I'm in a little panic/stressed trying not to let them know it tho!

MJ_jun30_2104_pic1.jpg

I haven't nailed down just what it is that's causing this, as I said before, I seen other plants doing this as well. But I might have an idea
here, and it's just speculating for now but... Due to my current living situation, July and the heat of the desert, wreaks havoc on my plants. Last year I lost some jack here and church plants. the heat just rips right through my walls or something. But at night, in the dark period, it's the worst. The humidity, and temps and I have fans and stuff... I am staying on top of this girl every way and everyday
I just have a few more weeks to go... fingers crossed

Thanks KingJohn for your input. I'm not going to walk all over this journal with my woes so gonna back away slowly and mull all this over.

I'm having a tough time... all was well after killing the males, nice big colas ... bam not so fast, Newb alert. Yeah wow! I get attached to my girls and seeing them in pain is killing me. My issue I think is PH related, I thought since I was doing all organic I didn't have to worry too much about PH going in and RO water/newts right into flower without testing PH going in and burn em down a little early there. Flush n fill worked but still getting what you see there. I'm trying to manage the PH but its still 5.8 out the bottom on that plant.

What I leaned today: PH adjust my water after adding newts.

Mango - personal apologies for walking in here with my negative issue, positive vibes going out to you and your girls and hopes for biggest buds.

Cheers

Hey, Mi Casa Su Casa.... don't even sweat it, no man is an island. we are all in this together. You were saying how it's killing you to see your girls hurting, I feel you on that one... for me, it's like a long streak is over... I had just everything perfect for so long. for different
strains and such... and to see that end is kinda the toughest pill to swallow.
we'll get it back, it's only a plant... but it's a good one... :thumb:

Hello... and happy post 4th of July everyone. Due to illness I haven't been posting and such, so I'll post the latest and greatest of my lil' girl
I have started the flushing stage, and Iam looking to pull her in the next week or so... Aloha!

Cheese_grow_572.jpg
Cheese_grow_571.jpg
Cheese_grow_570.jpg
Cheese_grow_569.jpg
Cheese_grow_568.jpg
Cheese_grow_565.jpg
Cheese_grow_559.jpg
Cheese_grow_558.jpg
Cheese_grow_557.jpg
Cheese_grow_556.jpg
Cheese_grow_555.jpg
Cheese_grow_554.jpg
Cheese_grow_553.jpg
Cheese_grow_552.jpg
Cheese_grow_551.jpg
Cheese_grow_550.jpg
Cheese_grow_549.jpg
Cheese_grow_548.jpg
Cheese_grow_547.jpg
Cheese_grow_546.jpg
Cheese_grow_489.jpg

:Namaste: week 6 flower... after flushing the plant in week 5 I let her dry out really good. And then I watered with some PH'd water
but ... my personal opinion is that of week 6 being the most crucial in flower, because all the juices mix together and you will start kicking the THC content as well... that being said, the loose trim leaves and such... hey they get me nice and high, nothing spectacular but very nice...

Cheese_grow_621.jpg
Cheese_grow_615.jpg
Cheese_grow_613.jpg
Cheese_grow_603.jpg
Cheese_grow_596.jpg
Cheese_grow_595.jpg
Cheese_grow_594.jpg
Cheese_grow_593.jpg
Cheese_grow_591.jpg
Cheese_grow_589.jpg
Cheese_grow_585.jpg
Cheese_grow_580.jpg
Cheese_grow_578.jpg
Cheese_grow_577.jpg
Cheese_grow_576.jpg
Cheese_grow_575.jpg
Cheese_grow_574.jpg
Cheese_grow_5701.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom