Mangosnapper's - Cheese - Organic Soil - Indoor - 2014

picture note: the last set of pics were taken less than 24 hours from the previous set, to show bud growth. :thumb:

I'll bet it is getting cheesey in there

Yes, but it's a sweet dankness, that's actually very nice. I expect in about 3 weeks it's really get cheesy!!! ( Life is Good ) :Namaste:

Hey Mango what day of flower are you on? Really looking great in there! Looks like this plant is nice and strong and will be able to hold up the massive colas she's going to have. :thumb: should be a good producer by the looks of it!

Thank You Plato... forgive me, but I quit taking notes years ago, I just grow one or two plants at a time for my own disability.
however...that being said, I do believe the time I planned on pulling her was like August 10th. Gosh that sounds so bad, but when you're disabled and you grow your own medicine and you see your plant day after day... time is irrelevant. It tells me everything she wants to do, I don't even have to ask...lol

:Namaste:

the cheese really comes through after a cure.

OOOhh, Bbbb ---- I am treating this girl with such delicacy. I look in on her maybe just a little bit more. keeping the PH and RH a stable constant, really that's this old growers growing secret. All my plants get thick every where and produce dense sticky icky buds that
" Do their job to a tee." I couldn't ask for more. ( yes I could ) lol

TRUST ME... I have the shittiest grow room, the very worst environment, the least and lacking of everything. I swear NOBODY would even attempt to grow under these conditions I grow under... I'd bet one shiny new dollar on that.

I can't afford all these things that people talk about on here. Hell my 400watt HPS is over 3 years old..lol -- what I am getting at here
is I just took a hit of Hawaiian I grew last year...baked :)

Yes, B... looking forward to the buzz after the cure... :Namaste:

:welcome: just some update pics of the " cheese "

Cheese_grow_370.jpg
Cheese_grow_368.jpg
Cheese_grow_367.jpg
Cheese_grow_366.jpg
Cheese_grow_365.jpg
Cheese_grow_363.jpg
Cheese_grow_361.jpg
Cheese_grow_358.jpg
Cheese_grow_356.jpg
Cheese_grow_355.jpg
Cheese_grow_354.jpg
Cheese_grow_353.jpg

:Namaste:

well here's some of the latest pics. The buds are forming nicely. Plant is 100% healthy...she never has experienced any stress or PH problems, under/over of anything...just a joy to grow.

Cheese_grow_411.jpg
Cheese_grow_409.jpg
Cheese_grow_406.jpg
Cheese_grow_405.jpg
Cheese_grow_404.jpg
Cheese_grow_403.jpg
Cheese_grow_402.jpg
Cheese_grow_401.jpg
Cheese_grow_400.jpg
Cheese_grow_399.jpg
Cheese_grow_398.jpg
Cheese_grow_397.jpg
Cheese_grow_395.jpg
Cheese_grow_394.jpg
Cheese_grow_393.jpg
Cheese_grow_392.jpg
Cheese_grow_391.jpg
Cheese_grow_370.jpg

looks great. so many tops.

Thanks B. I do believe there is like 72 buds going right now, but that will change when they start to merge into each other. Like the top one is taking that ( DNA ) looking " S " shape, I didn't top this plant or FIM or Super crop or nothing, I wanted the one special cola at the top. hurt's my yield, but such as life right? Peace....:Namaste:

Healthy looking plant dude keep it up.

Thank You Dusty, I switched from 12 pm to 12 am for the light cycle, it's gets so hot during the day and the electric rates for summer have kicked in, plant seems to like it better. I will start add little things to the grow soon, like extra Co2. One thing I have learned, week 6 , 7 , 8 during flower are the most important, mainly week 6, that's when the THC starts forming in the plant.
But I always look at the thickness and health of the white hairs of the buds, and the colorization of the leaves at the base of the buds, I try to maintain the right amount of nutes to keep the color even all around and eliminate any extra stress at this crucial period.

Thanks from coming by, as always... :Namaste:

Nice nice looking buds there... what type of light are you using for your flowering ?? Probably already mentioned so sorry for a repeat on that. I've got a coupla ladys going now 3rd week of flower and when I switched to 12/12 & HPS one plant didn't react well got stressed I think. The other girl looks just like yours do. I've been contemplating swapping back to MH don't know if that's a good idea tho.. also liking your changing to light at night instead of during the daytime. How did you change over to night time lighting... just leave on all day and night or gradual change over??

Cheers

Nice nice looking buds there... what type of light are you using for your flowering ?? Probably already mentioned so sorry for a repeat on that. I've got a coupla ladys going now 3rd week of flower and when I switched to 12/12 & HPS one plant didn't react well got stressed I think. The other girl looks just like yours do. I've been contemplating swapping back to MH don't know if that's a good idea tho.. also liking your changing to light at night instead of during the daytime. How did you change over to night time lighting... just leave on all day and night or gradual change over??

Hello Bob, welcome to my journal. I use a 400 watt HPS for flower, and (2) 100 watt CFLs for vegging. For the change over to night time for my 12/12 period, I set up everything ahead of time...watering , humidity,etc.etc. and then I just left the plant in dark until the time change came, as to keep stress to a minimal. { before I could see simple little changes in the plant, like she was on the verge of maybe heat stressing...that being said, I fucked up. I tried a bloom booster mix I concocted, and YES...I locked out the nutes. I seen the effect in the leaves, and instantly flushed the soil really good with PH'd water only. So, I'll let her drink all that in, and when she's dry's out pretty good, I'll water her, but finish with a very weak feeding to maintain micro's and macro's... :Namaste: cheers!!!

Well... this week has been quite extraordinary. It seems that I over looked something about the " Cheese "
I thought I had PH problems, nutrient lock out, toxic shock etc. etc. etc. ... however , for the cheese plant it seems that leafs on her go necrotic and die. I don't know why, this is, but after racking my brains out. I started investigating this problem, and everyone damn near was going through this, it appears to be no biggie... just maintain everything and let her go.... so that's what I am doing. Here's the latest
pics of my lil girl....

Cheese_grow_476.jpg
Cheese_grow_475.jpg
Cheese_grow_474.jpg
Cheese_grow_473.jpg
Cheese_grow_472.jpg
Cheese_grow_471.jpg
Cheese_grow_470.jpg
Cheese_grow_469.jpg
Cheese_grow_468.jpg
Cheese_grow_463.jpg
Cheese_grow_462.jpg

I'm going thru similar situation with my girls. The slightly older one is burning off here large shade leaves. Nothing I can do... looks very similar to yours there. I did everything including panic... first I transplanted (thought it was root bound), PH coming out was 5.1, panic there too - flushed until 6.5 or close.... helped for a little while, just PH'd RO water with cal/mag eventually shade leaves started burning off again, new growth looks fine. She looks just about the same as yours do. I've got the room at 80F degrees, about 40RH AC on with a fan blowing lightly and of course a scrubber. I'm just going to water them every 3-4 days with straight RO water and cal/mag. I'm doing organic soil same as you. I'm in a little panic/stressed trying not to let them know it tho!

lookin tasty

Dusty the cheese flat out stinks... I close my door and seal off the room...it comes through, If I had a couple of these girls or more, it would most definitely need ozone or filters working over time. :thumb:

I'm going thru similar situation with my girls. The slightly older one is burning off here large shade leaves. Nothing I can do... looks very similar to yours there. I did everything including panic... first I transplanted (thought it was root bound), PH coming out was 5.1, panic there too - flushed until 6.5 or close.... helped for a little while, just PH'd RO water with cal/mag eventually shade leaves started burning off again, new growth looks fine. She looks just about the same as yours do. I've got the room at 80F degrees, about 40RH AC on with a fan blowing lightly and of course a scrubber. I'm just going to water them every 3-4 days with straight RO water and cal/mag. I'm doing organic soil same as you. I'm in a little panic/stressed trying not to let them know it tho!

MJ_jun30_2104_pic1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom