Mangosnapper's - DWC - Arjan's Haze #1 Grow Journal 2013

The Bud sites are defined now. I was getting antsy waiting on them to start showing up , because of all the lst and topping that was done.
hopefully the stretch is over, fingers crossed. There are about 4 branches that would keep my lights higher. I am adding a few progression pics of
Hawaiian Snow from the seed company. I use it as a reference guide, to see how they compare with each other...
Today, I am flushing the plant with 1.7 EC solution @ about 4 gallons in total. Then I am letting the plant go just about dry (4 day's) and then I'll hit her with a heavy feed. To really crank on them buds. - Happy Times, I love a smooth transition into flower.- :peace:

HWS-02.jpg
HWS-03.jpg
HWS-04.jpg
HWS-07.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_248.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_262.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_256.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_251.jpg

well ok, the plant is in it's second week of flowering on a 12/12 light schedule. I flushed the plant with an EC 1.6 nutrient base. And for the final gallon of flush. I used a EC of 1.8 nute base and the NPK was ... 12-55-06 heavy blooming feed. I will let the plant go xtra dry for about two day's. Then I'll use my regular organic G-M-B with vitamin B, Molasses's, sensizym, voodoo juice and liquid blue bloom booster.

here's some more pictures. Really nothing too new, but the bud sites are more pronounced and growing in. Also, I think I am going to have to do a little tie this one down here and that one down there etc. etc. etc. - Have a safe week everyone- Peace :Namaste:

Hawaiian_Snow_270.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_271.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_274.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_273.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_272.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_281.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_284.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_269.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_256.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_262.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_248.jpg

- Thank you Dank... She is almost to much to handle. She is growing so fast and popping out here and there, I have her tied up like a circus big top tent... One thing,... knock on wood!!!. I haven't had any problems at all with this lady, NO nutes,PH,water,humidity,temps bugs
...nothing but sweet smell of Hawaiian...and she's a lil' funky...here's some pics after the latest rope a dope applications...:dreamy:

Hawaiian_Snow_303.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_299.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_298.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_290.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_291.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_288.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_292.jpg

- the plant is growing real fast, and she's starting to drink more too. I won't say quite a gallon a day because I am letting her go mostly dry and then flip that to where she is moist till a next feeding...just not keeping it 100% either way, to mix it up. But she is feeding just like a " Haze " plant. She'll drink the water but she doesn't require strong nutrients. If anything I had to dial back the EC from 1.8 to 1.5 etc. etc.

:hmmmm: The plant is popping out here and there all over the place. I am having to work on her everyday it seems right now. Tying down branches so I can keep even light for the whole plant. I keep it as to where the light penetrates the canopy real well.
The plant right now is - 6 foot 1 inch tall. but with my LST tie downs and spreading it evenly... the plant is - 4 feet tall..and there is over
50 + bud sites.. and not just wimpy buds, they look to be sweet nugs of glory. :ganjamon:

Hawaiian_Snow_319.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_318.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_317.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_316.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_314.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_313.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_311.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_306.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_303.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_309.jpg

~ nothing really to add to the thread... I have tied down just about all the branches that are growing wild. Just two more once they get a little stronger. And I trimmed a couple of fan leaves to allow deeper canopy penetration. I was reading where, if you use some CFL's on the sides of the plants it will make the buds denser and harder...something like that. The buds are really taking shape. It appears that I will get around 50 or so buds, and some real juicy top colas, about 15 of those...fingers crossed. :ganjamon: ~

Hawaiian_Snow_354.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_351.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_350.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_349.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_348.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_347.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_346.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_345.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_344.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_343.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_338.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_333.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_336.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_341.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_342.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_332.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_329.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_313.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_315.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_314.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_319.jpg

just a few more pictures of the Hawaiian Snow... I am going to have to get my other camera up and running, this one doesn't take macro pictures, and the bud sites are starting to produce pretty good amount of THC crystals on them.

Hawaiian_Snow_368.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_367.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_365.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_359.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_358.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_357.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_354.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_360.jpg

The latest pics of my Hawaiian Snow...:Namaste:

Hawaiian_Snow_397.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_396.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_394.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_393.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_396.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_368.jpg

she's nothing but BUDZZZZZZ !!!!!

~ Sugar coated BudZZZZ ~ i'am loving this girl, nice producer so far ~ :cheer:

Hawaiian_Snow_422.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_421.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_420.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_418.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_397.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_394.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_393.jpg

I have built myself quite the Bud cage... " I really needed a good crop after the heat wave of death hit me hard this past summer."

:surf:

:wood:

Looking really good man can't wait to see the final product
thank you my brother, from another mother... Happy Weed and yule tide spirits to you... :Namaste:

" One note of thought for today, I hope this Hawaiian that I am growing right now. Is just as good as it was when I was 17 years old and surfing Hawaii. And after exhausting myself all day, for a couple of waves. A couple native dudes gave me a sack of budz and said sometimes it ain't about catching the wave, it's being in the water bra',"... Oooh, how right they were!!!!... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom