Manical Auto SOG: Organic Soil 315W CMH

Crane

My last (and first) grow ended prematurely as I decided to cut the plants down. I was in my 2nd week of flower and battling with all kinds of growth problems probably caused by a bad soil mix and too low pH.

My theory is that I'll have more bud almost as soon by starting a new auto grow. I have nine 1-gallon pots under a 315W CMH. The soil is now BioBizz Light Mix and I'll be using the same company's ferts. The light is gonna be on 24/7, as it keeps the temps from falling to 63F and even lower during the night.

I'm not gonna prune or anything,just letting the plants grow and finish asap. I'm running out of smoke here! :bongrip::420:

Day 5. Temps are 90 again, so warm outside. Every seed came up although I was hoping that maybe they wouldn't.

"What's that 10th seed?" I hear you ask. It's a Northern Lights Auto by RQS.
IMG_20181109_060905.jpg

28 days. Stretching seems to be done, except the Bubba Kushes. The BK's are the tallest plants atm at 20 inches.

I'm trying to keep the lamp height at 18 inches. I've had to raise the Baby Booms and the Northern Lights with some blocks. The NL is the only plant that's showing what I take to be calcium deficiency. They have gotten some homemade calmag and the NL got an additional 1/8 tsp of gypsum.

Baby Boom
IMG_20181202_125739.jpg
IMG_20181202_125725.jpg

NL leaves
IMG_20181202_125747.jpg

Gypsum is somewhat soluble in water/soil. You could make a worm casting tea for your nutrient deficiency. Just soak a cup of EWC in a bucket of water over night and water that in. Will be faster acting than gypsum. Have to be careful adding in calcium it can mess with the soil PH (not the gypsum) and do more harm than good.

Your leaf necrosis doesn't look like its the whole plant so maybe an isolated instance. AUTOs sometimes just get rid of leaves for some reason. You could drop your light down to 20/4 if you feel like it. They don't really require 24/0 lighting. Save you some electric and give the girls a rest for a few hours.

Ok, sorry for not updating for a while. I have pulled some plants already. One of the Cheese CBD's got pulled at 58 days because it literally had no leaves left, the Baby Booms and the NL went down today at exactly 9 weeks of age. They all had nice fat colas. The BB's are Blueberry x NL, and they have a delicious berry aroma, reeked up the whole house.... the photo is of the RQS Northern Lights Auto.
IMG_20190106_073820.jpg

It's the end for this diary. I ended up with a poor yield of about 70 grams total. That's less than 10 grams per plant. The Baby Booms I would grow again, the others,not so readily. The Bubba Kush Auto smells nice and has the potency, but the high is a total couch lock body stone. That has it's place and uses but not too oftwn for me.

Well, onwards onto new challenges.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom