Harvest Time End September
Thc Content 23%
Cbd Content 1.2%
Genetics Skunk #1 x Mazar
Effect Euphoric And Powerful Stone
Smells Sweet, Musky
Taste Intense Earthy Chestnut
Awards 3rd Indica Cup 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup

Barneys Farm LSD is an old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar, and was named LSD due to its powerful, trippy effects. LSD is a hardy plant that is resistant to disease and responds well in all growing conditions.

LSD has intense earthy chestnut flavours and a sweet musky smell. Given the right care and attention, LSD produces high yields and award winning, powerful results. The stone is euphoric and very powerful.

......................................................................................................................................................

2 Heavyweight Fruit Punch

INFO according to Herbies

Genetics Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights
Type Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
Harvest End Of September
THC Content 22.00%
CBD Content 1.20%
Yield Indoors 600 gr/m2, Outdoors 1000 gr/pp
Height 100-160 cm
Taste Fruity
Effect Uplifting, Creative, Social, Daytime

Fruit Punch is fast becoming a legend around the globe; this quickly flowering sativa dominant plant produces both big yields and the sweetest of smokes. The high is uplifting and creative; perfect for social occasions, daytime toking and pain relief without couch lock. Fruit Punch is a breeze to grow and a great choice for beginners. Commercial growers also love this plant for its rapid and trouble free reliability, producing big crops time and time again. Once you’ve tasted the Punch, you’ll be sure to come back for more

......................................................................................................................................................

1 Delicious Candy

INFO according to Herbies

Genetics Caramelo x Cheese
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 55-65 Days
Harvest Month Late September
THC Content 20%
Yield Indoor: 450-550 gr/m2 Outdoor: Up To 1000 gr/m2
Taste Acrid Backnote, Like Yeast Or Cheese, With Hints Of Liquorice And Caramel
Effect Narcotic Body High
Grows Indoors/Outdoors
Resistance To Mold Very High
Pest Resistance High
Smell Cheese

Formerly known as Cheese Candy
To develop Delicious Candy we crossed two of the best commercial genetics: Cheese, a unique female derived from SKUNK x KUSH which first appeared 1988-89 and which was cultivated somewhere in the Chiltern Hills by the squatter collective known as Exodus that was central to UK cannabis-related activity throughout the 90s. Its other parent is our own Caramelo, which is a spectacular selection of the best exotic LAVENDER Indica and Sativa phenotypes (SUPER SKUNK – BIG SKUNK KOREAN – AFGHANI-HAWAIIAN).

The result is an explosive strain on a number of different levels. The plants produce large branches with a large quantity of lateral shoots laden with buds. The calyx/leaf ratio is very good, making it very easy to manicure as well as keeping the buds better ventilated than other indicas with more foliage which means that it’s also more resistant to fungal diseases. The buds are covered in thousands of large glandular trichomes filled with a unique sweet cheese fragrance. The taste has an acrid backnote, like yeast or cheese, with hints of liquorice and caramel. Delicious Candy will transport you to an initial euphoric state without being too cerebral which, as the minutes pass, will become very relaxing and pleasurable. It’s very suitable for prolonged medicinal usage as its effect will enable you to get stuff done during the day although it might be a bit too narcotic for nighttime use or for states of relaxation.

...................................................LIGHTS...................................................................

MARS HYDRO LED GROW LIGHT -REFLECTOR 192

INFO

LED Diode Brand:Epistar™ (HI-LED) High Intensity
Power Consumption:120V: 410W±5%, 240V: 397W±5%
Operating Requirements:Input voltage: 85v-265v Amperage: 3.72@ 120v | 1.175@ 240v
Coverage Area:4' x 4' (122cm x 122cm)
Hanging Distance:24" - 30" (60cm - 76cm) from the top of your canopy
Product Dimensions:26" x 21" x 2" (66cm x 54cm x 6cm)
Product Weight:15lb. 7.63Kg.
Operating Temperature:80°F -100°F (30°C - 40°C)
BTU:1398Decible Value:57.4
Compare to HPS/MH/HID:450 watt
LED Lens Degree:90°-120°
LED Diode Count:192 Pieces
Spectrum:440nm, 460nm, 630nm ,660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k

20160112_155321.jpg
20160113_150719.jpg

This is the light my 2 LSD and 2 Fruit Punch will be in.

10 23w CFLs 5000k for veg, will switch to 10 2700k for flower

20160419_112148.jpg
20160419_112154.jpg
20160419_112257.jpg
20160419_112340.jpg

Capture33.PNG
20160516_153750.jpg

Will be flowering the Delicious Candy with these in this little tent.

..............................................SOIL..................................................................

Will use FOX FARM OCEAN FORREST for the entire grow.

20160117_151844.jpg

..............................................NUTES...............................................................

EARTH JUICE GROW
EARTH JUICE BLOOM
EARTH JUICE BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
EARTH JUICE META-K
EARTH JUICE CALMAG
EARTH JUICE CATALYST
EARTH JUICE HI-BRIX
EARTH JUICE BIO ZEUS
DYNA GROW PRO-TEKT SILICON SOLUTION
MAMMOTH P
TERPENEZ

All organic (so they say)

20160207_101727.jpg
20160622_203958.jpg
20160622_204024.jpg
20160609_123307.jpg
20160609_123922.jpg
Capture39.PNG
20160526_150150.jpg
20160526_150130.jpg

I will mix the day before use and bubble the nutes for 24 hours in gallon jugs using air pump and air stone.

20160326_194731.jpg
20160326_194742.jpg

other tools

Mars Hydro 3x3x6 tent
Random 2x2x3 tent
iPower 6-Inch Inline Fan with Carbon Air Filter and 8-Feet Ducting Combo
VenTech VT SPD-CTRL VTSPEED Variable Dial Router Fan Speed Controller
Intermatic TN311 15 Amp Heavy Duty Grounded Timer
AcuRite 00613A1 Indoor Humidity Monitor
Lasko 2004W 2-Speed Clip Fan
3 GAL VIVOSUN Hydroponic Fabric Grow Bags/Pot with Handles

Now that that is out of the way. Here are some pics of whats going on right now.

20160923_112501.jpg
20160923_112505.jpg
20160923_112508.jpg
20160923_112513.jpg
20160923_112516.jpg
20160923_112520.jpg
20160923_112530.jpg
20160926_201253.jpg
20160926_201259.jpg
20160926_201304.jpg
20160926_201306.jpg
20160926_201309.jpg
20160926_201314.jpg
20160926_201323.jpg

Hey there ItsNatural, great setup you got going on here and nice detail getting the journal started! I'm looking to sub up to some new grows so I figured this one should show some great results and I can get in early on :) Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more!

Btw, can I ask where to find those light bulb splitter and cords with switches?? I really like that 4way splitter, I'm looking into adding more light to my veg room without going HID if possible and not to expensive. Thanks man!

Incredible detail! I really enjoyed reading it! Subd

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

Thank you. I try to be as detailed as possible. Although I still tend to leave things out or skip updates. but for the most part I try to keep a detailed journal.

Hey there ItsNatural, great setup you got going on here and nice detail getting the journal started! I'm looking to sub up to some new grows so I figured this one should show some great results and I can get in early on :) Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more!

Btw, can I ask where to find those light bulb splitter and cords with switches?? I really like that 4way splitter, I'm looking into adding more light to my veg room without going HID if possible and not to expensive. Thanks man!

:welcome: thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. As for the parts. All the CFL parts you see was bought from Amazon. All was pretty cheap although it adds up. I still really need to put a carbon fliter in my small tent. But I had to slow down on the buys. At least for a bit. Hopefully it will be ok and wont stink too much. If it does I will buy one.

UPDATE:
I watered the girls today. Not much else to update but I need that in there for memory. LOL
They broke ground on the 23rd. SO 6 DAYS FROM SEED ( again for memory purposes)

Looking very nice.amped to see what comes from this grow.good luck and may the grow be on your favour.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

UPDATE: 8 Days From Seed

Average temp is around 85F with an RH around 50. Its actually like 65-72 outside the tents. But dryer inside. Even with my exhaust fan going. I have it on low. Just enough to make sure heat from the light doesnt build up . Its getting colder at night so that brings on a whole different slew of problems. Remember. My grow room is in an outside building. It is insulated and everything but no heat or air. BUT I have delt with this already and have a clue as to what im doing. I have 2 Floor heaters on low. they have thermostats so it will kick off after it gets so hot. but the dials arent digital so you dont actually know what temp its shutting off at. So I have 1 heater set on the 3rd dot (there are like 6 or 7) and the second is on the 2nd dot. To only come on just in case the temps really drop and the first heater isnt keeping up. They are small heaters but the room is small also. If you have any questions regarding this setup. Go to my 1st grow. I think i detail all the steps I take to keep my room warm. And this year I actually have a door I can just close LOL last year I had blankets hung up.

ANYWAY I Transplanted the girls yesterday into a bigger but not final container. I added a bit of perlite to the soil. Just for extra air and drainage . If you look at the pics you can see I took a container the same as what my plants are in. I put some dirt in the bottom of the container Im about to transplant to, then stick the 1st container in the bigger one and fill around it with dirt. Pack it down a little and do again. Then pull the small container out and you have a perfect size whole for your roots.
I then watered the girls with plain not ph water until runoff. I still havent given any nutes. And wont for a bit. The FFOF is pretty good at first. Here are some pics. The first are from a couple of days ago and the rest is from yesterday.

20160926_201306.jpg
20160926_201309.jpg
20160926_201314.jpg
20160926_201323.jpg
20160929_132854.jpg
20160929_132901.jpg
20160930_205726.jpg
20160930_205739.jpg
20160930_205742.jpg
20161002_121218.jpg
20161002_121152.jpg
20161002_121210.jpg
20161002_122407.jpg

20161002_124405.jpg

I was a little early transplanting these. Roots werent really developed enough. They were just enough to get it done but would have like to go another day or 2. Could have....just didnt. lol

20161002_124004.jpg

Heavyweight Fruit Punk
20161002_124019.jpg

Barneys LSD

20161002_124026.jpg

Delicious Candy

20161002_124022.jpg

Im running the 18/6 approach with lights running 8pm-2pm. Running lights at night for extra warmth.

Well thats it for now. Nothing now but to wait and keep them hydrated till 6 nodes. Im still deciding on nebulas way or nugbucket.Prolly nebulas as iv read it the most. but either way i gotta wait till about 6 nodes. Till next time. :Namaste:

Very nice so far, the babies still healthy looking! Good work on the transplanting as well.

I myself haven't read up on either of those 2 methods you're talking about but have heard of them and the names before. Would you care to explain each of them quickly in a nutshell as to how it's done, what will it effect, yield differences, etc? It will also help any others that may come through the journal wondering what they are and save them from asking you again lol.

Very nice so far, the babies still healthy looking! Good work on the transplanting as well.

I myself haven't read up on either of those 2 methods you're talking about but have heard of them and the names before. Would you care to explain each of them quickly in a nutshell as to how it's done, what will it effect, yield differences, etc? It will also help any others that may come through the journal wondering what they are and save them from asking you again lol.

Sure no problem.

The original way is nugbuckets. And it goes like this

Step 1: Wait until marijuana plant has 5-6 total nodes
Step 2: Top plant down to 3rd node (cut stem above 3rd set of leaves)
Step 2b: Remove all growth below the 3rd node
Step 2c: Secure 2 new mains at right angles from the ground
Step 3: Allow plant to start growing vigorously again, then top all main colas symmetrically to double the number of mains
Step 3b: Remove extra growth tips below your new mains
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 until you have the desired number of colas (keep topping plants until you have 8, 16, or 32 mains)

Now Nebulas way is this
Capture97.PNG

The difference is the 3rd step/topping. Nebula only tops twice. And on the second, instead of removing all growth tips except the top 2, You just remove the 2nd. Leaving the 1st and 3rd. And that gives you 8 colas. Not as symmetrical. But supposedly the same with a couple of weeks less veg.

The point in this method is to end up with long thick colas. Like this

Capture98.PNG

Now my light Im sure isnt strong enough to get colas that long. But Im hoping For 6-8 inch thick colas. And having the freedom to move them around a little if need be or pull them out of the tent for some reason.
Honestly Im pretty nervous trying this. Its all personal use so if I mess up. Im without. and that isnt an option.

Anyway I hope that answered your question. I will try to explain everything Im doing as I go so when Im done. Anyone that wants to see how this method turns out for an amateur. Can see exactly what I did. And how it went.

Looking good! I don't think you transplanted too early - they will grow fast easily now :thumb: I need to update my journal... you starting a new journal is giving me some incentive to get the plants out of the tent and start taking pictures! :thanks:

I would love to see them. :)

Perfect! I get ya now. I have seen these techniques before but didn't know who really started it lol Thanks for that info, just adds to my brainstorms lol

I can see the growth, just depends how far a person has their screen zoomed in :) Pretty fast growth rate right now actually!

I can see the growth, just depends how far a person has their screen zoomed in :) Pretty fast growth rate right now actually!

I was thinking the same. I hope it stays like this :). I know topping will slow it down. Is why Im leaning more toward Nebulas method. I honestly dont know if either method will be best for my light. It doesnt seem to build buds too far down. But Im thinking 8, thick, 6 inch buds will be close to what I was yielding scrogging getting 12-16 (I honestly dont know how many tops I had each plant) 3 inch buds. With less work. HOPEFULLY :) And if my light isnt good enough, at least others will know not to manifold with them.

Ooh this is what I'm planning to do with my photo babies! *Grabs a comfy seat*

Alright, who's got the time machine? I want to see how this goes. They're looking great.

I know, I cant wait to see how it turns out. I am still amazed at what this plant can do, and all the ways it can be manipulated.

UPDATE: 11 Days From Seed
Average daytime temp has been around 90F
Average Night time temp has been around 77
Average RH is still around 50.

I watered the girls today with a gallon of plain, non phed water that has been bubbling ( air pump with air stones pumping air thru the water) for a couple of days. I wont introduce any nutes until after I transplant into final 3 gallon fab pots.

Other than that I am just waiting until they get 6 nodes, so I can top them. I want to top them all together. Try to keep them as even as possible. Im well aware that I am growing an Indica dom strain with a Sativa dom strain. Im hoping that after the stretch, or during if needed. I will just elevate the Indicas up to Sativa level. My problem will come when the Indicas dont want to keep up with the Sativas in Veg. I prolly should have just done all one strain. But whats the fun in that. I like variety. Plus I dont live in a place that has dispensaries. So I cant really try before I grow. So I have never tasted or smoked any of the stuff Im growing. Plus, I like different effects for different times of the day.

Anyway, Thats it for now. Here are some pics from today :peacetwo:

20161006_113701.jpg
20161006_113652.jpg
20161006_113648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom