Manifolding LSD & Heavyweight Fruit Punch LED Organic

Re: Manifolding LSD & Heavyweight Fruit Punch LED Organic

DELICIOUS CANDY UPDATE: 72 DAYS IN FLOWER TOTAL.

I gave her the chop yesterday. She is currently hanging and drying. I manicured her. Here are some pics.

20170103_175548.jpg
20170103_175556.jpg
20170103_182706.jpg
20170103_182711.jpg
20170103_182716.jpg
20170103_182721.jpg
20170103_190326.jpg
20170103_190333.jpg
20170103_190339.jpg
20170103_190349.jpg
20170103_190350.jpg
20170103_190352.jpg
20170103_190354.jpg
20170103_190818.jpg
20170103_190821.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pictures. But I had to use the front camera of my phone. As my main camera is still busted.

Anyone know anything about California lights. Specifically the California Lightworks Solarstorm 440-watt LED with UVB. Its the one Im really looking at. But It only covers a 3x3. And my tent is 3.3x3.3 Not sure it that 3 inches will make a big difference but it probably will. The next option from that is 1700 dollars. OUCH!! Might be worth it tho. IDK. Its US based and comes with a 5 year warranty. Anyone know anything about them??

Also looking at Black Dog PhytoMax which seems to be based in CO. But they are extremely high as well. Anyone know about them??

I've read good things about Black Dog, but haven't gone further.

I'm really interested in the Perfect Sun 1000 lights. They also have smaller 3x3 footprint version.

The ladies look great!

~Gotta grow it to know it~

Just looked into the Perfect Sun 1000. I can actually afford that. Well, if I save up. But I dont have a 6ft long tent to put it on a mover like it recommends. I know they have a 200w but idk. If I had a bigger tent. I would for sure try that out tho. Looks nice. Although I am liking the UV Tubes in the California solar storm. They have 2 long UV tubes for increasing potency. I know alot of the other LED lights have some UV also but, like mine, They usually seem to only be a handful of small diodes. Which doesnt really seem like they would be enough to spread out and work. If the theory behind UVB light is true. And it increases potency. And they have been on just about every top 5 top 10 best LED lights for years now. Not sure if they are this year. The Black Dog also looks very nice also but high. There is just so many different companies. and Im guessing 80 percent are BS or just cheap. Anyway. Thanks for the Perfect Sun reference. It is for sure going on the list. I may just have to get a bigger tent. :thedoubletake:

Just looked into the Perfect Sun 1000. I can actually afford that. Well, if I save up. But I dont have a 6ft long tent to put it on a mover like it recommends. I know they have a 200w but idk. If I had a bigger tent. I would for sure try that out tho. Looks nice. Although I am liking the UV Tubes in the California solar storm. They have 2 long UV tubes for increasing potency. I know alot of the other LED lights have some UV also but, like mine, They usually seem to only be a handful of small diodes. Which doesnt really seem like they would be enough to spread out and work. If the theory behind UVB light is true. And it increases potency. And they have been on just about every top 5 top 10 best LED lights for years now. Not sure if they are this year. The Black Dog also looks very nice also but high. There is just so many different companies. and Im guessing 80 percent are BS or just cheap. Anyway. Thanks for the Perfect Sun reference. It is for sure going on the list. I may just have to get a bigger tent. :thedoubletake:

Yes, those UV bulbs look great on the California lights.

Perfect Sun offers the 1000 Goliath ($200 more, same price as the lightrail) but no light rail needed.

I'm still shopping around, myself. :)

~Gotta grow it to know it~

The Goliath looks VERY interesting. For sure going on the top on the list. I wish I knew more about it. I will spend some time scouring the net for research. It covers a 5x5 which makes me want to go get a 5x5...or maybe a 4x4. But My head space isnt so great. I think my roof in that room is only 6 foot something. And most the 4x4 I see are either 5 ft tall or 7. Or over priced.

And I seen on a 420 thread that either Perfect SUn or Black dog are/was knocking off $100 for 420 members. Its an exciting time yet scary and stressful time. Getting a new light honestly feels like getting a new car to me right now. I started with a starter light. And now feel I need more penetration. (And Im not talking about through the leafs. Im talking about being able to get useful light to the bottom of the plant where it will allow.) My current Mars Hydro seems to start loosing effectiveness after about 6 inches. The Perfect Sun claims to get those lower nugs. Which would make my Manifold grows alot more yieldful. I just dont want to mess up and buy the wrong light. Either an ineffective light. That just doesnt grow as good as another light I could have gotten for the price. Or a cheaply made over priced light thats going to tear up after a couple grows. I would really light to avoid those.

Anyone else got any recommendations on lights? LED of course. :)

Iv been thinking if I should go to 5 gallon pots. I mean, I am liking the sized of my plants but feel the buds could be bigger. But as said above. That might be a light thing. Just curious about what you guys think.

Delicious Candy FINAL Update:

Unfortunately theres snow on the ground. Which means its really cold outside. I do not have regulated temp in my building. But I do have space heaters. 2 of them. Which keep my little room in my building plenty warm. But also sucks out the moisture in the air. So my RH was going between 20-30. So She dried in 3 days. And feels completely dry. I trimmed them more and cut the buds on the stems. As I always do. Better to see the real weight. Then weighed. Then jarred with some B 62 packs. 1 in each jar.

TOTAL WEIGHT: 60gs

Not bad for a little 3ft tall tent CFL grow.

I took the buds that I didnt bother trimming because they were too small. Trimmed the little things and put them in my pipe. 1st of all let me say that I did all this in my house. Watching tv in my room. WHOOOOOOA it stunk my room and house UP!! Smells SOOO good. Taste GREAT!! 2 tokes I was good 4 I was Great. I wish I could have dried it better to get a better cure. But If it stays like this. Its great. Hopefully it will still cure a little and taste even better. But its great right now. I will let sit though for 2 weeks or more. I still have a few jars of my summer smoke.
Well this is it for the DC part of this Journal. Hope you enjoyed.

UPDATE: 56 DAYS IN FLOWER

Made 3 gallons of nutes last night. Each gallon went like this

6tsp BLOOM
1/2tsp META-K
1tsp CATALYST
1tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1tsp MAMMOTH P
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp TERPENEZ
1tsp MICROBLAST

I will feed tonight. I took out the Big Bloomin Guano and Grow. I wont be using them anymore this grow.

I will try and take some pictures tonight. Until then. :peacetwo:

Jeeze, I've been missing out on some massive cola formation. Those look simply outstanding mun, I'd give you reps for that alone but you got some Harvest reps on the way. I'll be sure to watch out for these ones very soon as they come due for a chopping. Again, impeccable! :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey itsNatutal! So I've been watching this grow silently but I have to say something now! These PLANTS LOOK GREAT! Those colas look beautiful and the plants look healthy. Congrats on such an amazing grow and I'm looking forward to the harvest!

Ps..What does the LSD smell like?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome plants and journal. I've harvested delicious candys from 5 gallon pots and I got 4 ounces and 4 and a half each from the two and it's my favorite smoke to date. Was the first plants I grew bt still to date I haven't had more frosty or potent bud. Can't wait to see how much u yield from those monsters in your flower tent. I just started using mammoth p added to my fox farms soil and nute schedule so I hope I can get results like you!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow....thank you so much for you kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to post. As far as the LSD. It has a very distinct smell. I never was very good at describing smells and taste. But I would say its almost like.....Imagine if poison had a smell... It is probably the most distinct smell Iv had to date. The Lemon Skunks I grew had a great smell too but it was as the name suggest. A very lemon pinesol smell. So I have something to relate the smell to. And the Money Makers had a very Kush smell to them. The Delicious Candy has a GREAT smell. But its another I have trouble describing. Like Jgrowlove said. It may be the strongest Iv grew to date. And strongest smelling to date. I am a heavy user. And this is literally 2 toke. 3 and great and 4 your gone. Of course Im sure its partially due to it being a new strain. But I got them as a freebie. ( the DC seeds) and honestly after reading some reviews, I didnt have I hopes of this being the strain the tops the cake to date. But it was. By the way. My nugs for the DC...hard as a rock.. (almost lol) Very satisfied.

Anyway. Thanks for the kind words. And please feel free to stop in and say hi any time.

You are doing great. I like how the tops are just sitting there next to each other. Looks like 10 plants there. Yield is also depending on the strains.
For best taste I suggest you try living organic soil with teas. The flavor is unmatched with anything I ever tried. It also gives you high like nothing. Also good vape can save you up to 50% of bud used to get the same effect. Just my two cents. You are doing very good job nevertheless an I enjoy your journal very much. Keep it up! :love: :Namaste:

Well I got Arizer Solo, it is pretty beefy thing but they make Arizer Air, which is smaller version, same technology, with replacable batteries, glass mouthpiece, and wide range of accessories. I got it for a few years, but I'm light smoker. Still works great after a time, even though the batteries are worse. And I've seen many ppl on Youtube and around internet saying that with screen mesh, and aftermarket glass it get up there to the near Volcano quality vape club. That imaginary place I just made up, if you got it. I compared the two and it is very similar. I also get a nice clean, tasty session everytime with my Solo. Get it up to a temp and get some nice clean hits. I got it opened few times and it uses some kind of glassfiber polymer and stainless steel for the heating chamber, the frame is aluminium, the cage for battery and electronics is ABS plastic.
I like how Air uses e-cig batteries- 18650, so you can get more and have a spare, the out of the box is some cheaper one. There is also Pax 2, Firefly, Grasshopper (very pen like), Crafty. Hard to pick winner. I bet you can produce quality vapor from all of them, depend how portable you want it to be. Also good cooling is necessary for long life of your vape. And some are hot faster than others. Try Youtube to see what you like. I hope this helped and have fun! :love: :Namaste:

UPDATE: 61 DAYS IN FLOWER.

Today is Friday. Weds I fed them 2 gallons of nutes. Each gallon contained

3tsp BLOOM
1/2tsp METAK
1tsp CATALYST
1tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp TERPENEZ
1/2tsp PROTEKT
1tsp MICROBLAST
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MAMMOTH P

Today I will water with 2 gallons. Each gallon will contain

1tsp MAMMOTH P
1tsp TERPENEZ
1/2tsp CALMAG

Sunday will be 9 full weeks. And I will be heading into week 10. I plan to let them go to week 11. So I will Start my flush Sunday. And will continue the flush until 2 weeks from Sunday. They look great. I just wish I could somehow dry them slower. I guess this time I will put them in jars as soon as I feel the outside dry. Last time with the DC I felt the outside was dry. But it had only been like 2 days and I could tell the middle was still good and moist. Plus I left them on the plant for the most part. But when I came back the next day. They were completely dry due to low RH. SO this time I will jar them at first sign. And just burp the jars and cure like one should.

Anyone else here cure with Beveda 62 packs? So far I have been putting the packs straight in and having no need to burp. But they have also been over drying on the line. My smoke has been great. But It might be even better with a proper cure.

I use boveda 62 and 58. When I harvest I noticed its better to dry the branches until u feel the outside of the buds get crispy. I put them straight into the jars with the 62s and soon as they soften up I take them out and lay them out on newspaper until they crisp up again. Usually I have to do that for a week or so bcuz my humidity is low in my house 40% and I can only dry them for 3 or 4 days before they get crispy. I've noticed a much better smell and taste since I changed from letting them dry for too long when my first harvest smelled like hay. The bodeva 58s are good for keeping buds a lil more crispy for smoking straight from jar too I recommend them highly.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom