Man'O'Green's First Grow In The New Room

Trichomes on the Amphetamine are looking just about right for harvest tomorrow.

S20170605_0002.jpg
S20170605_0001.jpg

I harvested the Cream of The Crop Amphetamine this morning and it may well be the biggest producer of all this grow! Without a doubt it is the most fragrant with a citrusy woodsy aroma that is almost overwhelming. I won't really know until it is cured but it took more line space to hang the buds than the others?

DSC0055411.JPG

So the COTC buds going into the jars for cure 287g + 668g from before gives me a total of 955g going into cure for the grow. I am sure this will change some in the jars so I will re-weigh in 2 weeks for an actual number. I got a THC test kit from Cannalytics because I don't smoke and making and eating edibles is well just to subjective to be of value as a "Smoke Report".

955g/650watts = 1.47g per watt :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Review of the seeds and the grow.

Fast buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto.
Cured bud weight 2 plants: 30g, 165g
I got 2 phenotypes.
Fast growing short squatty indica looking plant with small volume. The plant was almost all bud, it was just small. The buds were very dense and I got some bud rot. My other plants towered over this plant and sheltered it from the lights and fans which may have contributed to the mold problem. Other plants around it did not get mold! The quality of the meds was medium.
The second plant was very slow to grow in the early weeks but came on like a champion in the stretch to become a large hybrid looking plant with an above average yield of very nice colas and excellent quality meds. What you would expect in a Girl Scout Cookie!

Fast Buds Green Crack Auto.
Cured bud weight 2 plants 370g
Large sativa/hybrid looking plant with a very high yield, big colas, many side branches with excellent production. The quality of the meds is very high.

Cream of the Crop Amphetamine Auto (NYC Diesel).
Cured bud weight 1 plant: 168g
A Large plant with excellent branching and an open internode placement it boasted a hybrid look. It grew Big sticky colas that needed support with a huge fragrance. The fragrance of grapefruit and diesel was overpowering during harvest. The result is excellent meds. This plant took longer to mature than the breeder’s claims but the above average yield was certainly worth the wait. High quality meds.

Zambeza Blueberry Auto.
Cured bud 1 plant: 57g
A medium sized plant that got shaded by the larger plants in the same grow. Indica/hybrid looking leaves with compact colas. The fragrance of this one makes it a keeper - it is hard to describe but you know you want it when you smell it. A lot of the harvest went right into a long term slow brew glycerin tincture to be truly enjoyed in a year or so. The rest of the buds are in a slow 6 month cure because this is just that special.

790g total / 650 watts = 1.22gpw I will take it!

This concludes this thread. Please follow me in the threads in my signature. Happy Growing!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom