mankawabunga

Currently growing 4 Blackjack clones to completion in a 3x3 tent with a 315 cmh light. I am running Blue Planet Nutrients as a primary nutrient line, but will be using additives along the way as needed.

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Temp of tent- 77
rH- 45%
Transplanted into 5-inch squares from clone this morning. Fed with a nutrient solution that had 2.5 ml grow, 2.5 ml bloom, 2.5 ml micro, and 5ml Tribus microbes per gal.

Attachments

• IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 114
IMG_5803.JPG
IMG_5831.JPG
IMG_5862.JPG
IMG_5854.JPG
IMG_5854.JPG

Here are some shots from my last harvest out of the 3x3, Ran GG4 and 3 different phenos of a sin-mint cookies x GMO cross. I Decided that the best method in such a small space would be to monocrop so that's what I will be doing now. I also have a small outdoor grow set up, and the Dream Queen and Sour D clones are to mother out for next years crop. I may add some images from that in the journal as well, we'll see.

Day 10 of Veg
Temp- 75.5
rH-45%
IMG_1249.jpg
The tent has been sitting at around 75 degrees and 40-45% rH this entire week. Starting to see roots coming out of the bottoms of the pots, so the growth rate will begin to accelerate.

At this point in time, I am expecting to veg for around a month and a half and flower just the blackjacks, keeping the Sour D and Dreamqueen as mothers.

Day 12 of Veg
Temp-75.4
rH-46%
IMG_1281.jpg

Girls are starting to grow at a faster rate, the Black Jack is a Sativa dominant so I will give her room to double in size, maybe flipping in less than a month... depends how they grow. All plants were topped yesterday and fed this morning. No fancy feed, just the base trio of BPN and a few MLS of tribus microbes for them roots.
IMG_1282.jpg

What size space were you working with?
I was in a 4'x6'x8' space working in coco really boosted my yield. Coco is an easier form of hydro in MHO. All of my rows I have vegged for 8 weeks I really wanted big plants but now I am finding that I have to give away over half of my crop before it gets too old to be any good. I have now resolved to grow smaller plants. my new space is large but the drain table is the same size as is the light I use my next grow will start in January I will be growing some Nevada Privada, Girl Scout Cookies and Golden Tiger. I will do a lot more training keeping the plants shorter as I now have 5' of head room rather than the 8' I had before. Sorry for rambling on

I was in a 4'x6'x8' space working in coco really boosted my yield. Coco is an easier form of hydro in MHO. All of my rows I have vegged for 8 weeks I really wanted big plants but now I am finding that I have to give away over half of my crop before it gets too old to be any good. I have now resolved to grow smaller plants. my new space is large but the drain table is the same size as is the light I use my next grow will start in January I will be growing some Nevada Privada, Girl Scout Cookies and Golden Tiger. I will do a lot more training keeping the plants shorter as I now have 5' of head room rather than the 8' I had before. Sorry for rambling on

Man, sounds like a great setup, I will probably tag along for your next grow... saw your awesome room build and gotta see what it can do. I found that coco is my favorite medium also as it allows a little room for mistake in environmental factors, more than say full DWC, but also gives the benefits and controllability of hydroponics. I used to run larger tents but just found that I couldn't go through all the product they produced so I switched to a smaller tent, choosing to prioritize flower quality over quantity. I also just like quick veg times, so I run more plants and veg them for less time.

Day 13 of Veg
Temp-75.6
rH-54%

(tent hit lows from 59-65 during lights off, the climate is very moderate where I am)

IMG_1285.jpg

Girls were just beginning to get root bound when I cheched this morning so I transplanted into 2 Gal pots. They will be in 2 gals through veg, then go into 5 gals for flower. I know I could keep them in the 2 gals but I want to see if more root room will make a dif in CoCo.

IMG_1288.jpg

I also super cropped the main stem at the top internode to promote branching.

Day 19 of Veg
Temp- 79
rH- 44

IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG

The transplanted girls have just started to push roots out the holes in the bottom of the 2 gals, we should start to see more vigorous growth now. They are at full veg feeding strength now which is 17 ml BPN bloom + 20 ml BPN grow + 17 ml BPN micro to 2.5 gals of water. I like to add tribus microbes and silica once also. I will probably be letting them veg for around 2 weeks then start thinking about flipping to flower.

Back
Top Bottom