Manual light mover

Bob Loblaw

So my room is 3' x 5' (4 plants), my light I believe has a footprint of 2.5' x 2.5' and I have a manual mover. My question is how often should I be moving my light? 15 minutes, 1hr, 2 or 3 hrs? I'm thinking 2hrs in each of 3 spots left, center and right.

Work? oh you mean cleaning the clay pellets lol. How hard can it be to put your hand at head height and give a slight push to the left or right, it does slide really easy.
I've several reasons for 1 light, #1 being I do not have the power capacity, #2 disability income is abysmal. Poor coverage? Well I put that cheap led light back in the box it came in.
I asked because I have to make do with what I have. Also i seemed to answer my own question with my initial post... true to my name.

Work? oh you mean cleaning the clay pellets lol. How hard can it be to put your hand at head height and give a slight push to the left or right, it does slide really easy.
I've several reasons for 1 light, #1 being I do not have the power capacity, #2 disability income is abysmal. Poor coverage? Well I put that cheap led light back in the box it came in.
I asked because I have to make do with what I have. Also i seemed to answer my own question with my initial post... true to my name.

Having to remember to move it multiple times a day... And following through with that for months on end...

I spin my plants a few times a day. I don’t move the lights but the same idea..
I got in the habit when I had not-quite enough light coverage. I’ve added lights since, but I still rotate 2-3 x per day.

Having to remember to move it multiple times a day... And following through with that for months on end...
You are right I do sometimes forget. Sorry I didn't need to be rude it just comes natural.
OTOH I am already in there several times a day.

TLC - Thanks You've the same idea. I am running hydro and my pots are stationary.... my pots are actually cattle feeders:p. Stationary pots is why I made a light mover.

Back
Top Bottom