Manuwannagrow 1st Time Grow - Homemade Lights

Manuwannagrow

Specs;
Lights: Mars Hydro Reflector 48 and homemade 5 bulb bayonet fixture cureently 5 x 1500L 2700k CFL's (see photos)
Soil: Biobizz light mix, stones in bottom
Pot: 12 Litre
PH: Not tested yet
RH: 60ish
Tent: 2x4x6 ft
Outside temp: 15C/59F
Ventilation: 100m3/hr 4inch extractor fan, 10inch ocillating fan, 4inch carbon filter
Available Nutes: Rhizotonic, Bio Bizz Bio Bloom, Epsom salts
Water: Filtered to 50 ppm (best i can do)
Temp: thermostat controlled with 80W tubular heater
Germinating Strain: 4 x Auto Fem Speed Bud from The Vault;
Height: 40 - 80 cm
Grows: Greenhouse /Grows indoors /Grows outdoors
Yield: High (500g +)
Sex: Feminised
Flowering Time: 5 weeks
Flowering Type: Autoflowering
Taste: Soft taste with a diesel undertone
Balanced Sativa/indica

HI everyone!
I'm on Day 1 with my first grow and have the 4 beans in 78F temp water, will transfer to paper towel when they pop til about a half inch, then to full pots with some sort of bag dome til shoots appear.
My question was about the lights, will this lighting be enough? I'm only planning on growing 3 of the plants though. I don't want to have to get more lights with fans cos when everything is running it's already really loud and it's in my bedroom. I've been thinking about getting something like the 24W LED multispectrum bulbs to change out my homemade system a bit. What does anyone think? I'd really appeciate any input!
Actually having trouble getting my photos. Pretty sure i've uploaded them twice but it's saying there are none to choose from...not a great start to the journal HAHA :drool:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom