Many Auto Strains Grow, Super LEDs, Rockwool Drip System

We still have a few more strains to review from this grow. Here is the review for auto California Snow by Fast Buds, from sponsor Herbie Seeds

[video=youtube;QsJYEvn-dRI]
[/video]

Alright, so I am a bit late at posting this, as I am already on day 35 from seed.

So here is what we have going on. First the strains. We have lots. All strains are from Herbie Seeds.

Fast Buds -- Auto Gorilla Glue #4, auto LSD, auto California Snow, Auto Six Shooter

Dutch Passion -- Auto Durban Poison, Auto Mazar

Royal Queen -- Auto Northern Lights

Delicious Seeds - Jota Mayascula Purple

World of Seeds - Pakistan Ryder

Lights

Perfect Sun Goliath
Perfect Sun 1000
Perfect Sun Dwarf Star

Medium

100% rockwool on a drip system, fed 5 times a day at 30 seconds at time.

Nutrients

Cyco Tech nutrients, A/B grow and bloom, plus Advanced PK booster.

Style of room

Closed system, meaning I do not use fans to remove or or bring air in. I use a co2 tank. I use an AC and dehumifier to keep temps and humidity where I want it.

I will do picture and video updates. This is where the fun stars, because they are just beginning to flower. I will be uploaded a video update soon for today, Thanks Giving.

Here are the first two videos.

[video=youtube;qGpKwttumns]
[/video]

Then the first video where I show the seeds and talk about what I am going to do.

[video=youtube;Il4bocKcfT8]
[/video]
Awesome video. I subscribed.

Check out the auto Gorilla Glue under the corner of the perfect sun Goliath. She is 49 days old from seed. She still has 25 days to go. Or so.

420-magazine-mobile1165527868.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Looking really tasty.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom