Marc Emery on CBC TV

NoDirtWeed4Me

Marc Emery on CBC TV

Marc Emery, Canadian Cannabis activist and publisher of Cannabis Culture Magazine is interviewed on CBC News.

Running Time: 06:08
Source: CBC via YouTube​

Nice find. lol marc is a straight baller, he knows whats up. anyone else ever notice on news about people and pot they always try to cut em off mid sentance lol.peace

This kind of crap makes me sick...USA land of the free my ass...Emery has some big balls and agree with him

Capt. Zigzag said:
If they do. What are WE going to do? Will we let them convict him? Will we rally in his name? Will we......

-
I know I will.

I'm definitly protesting if he is. I think he knows that thats the point when a lot of people would, so it'll make a bigger impact if we just all decide to do it then.

the funny thing is, if he did ever go to US prison he would be a GOD in prison, no one would touch him haha! keep doin what you do marc!!

Marc your my idol man! :allgood:

my goodness... hes amazing, he safely replyed with great reasoning. Damn what a great guy, thank you government for trying to lock up a guy such as himself. Kiss my fuckin ass!

Good luck and god speed to Mr. Emery and his wife. Overgrow the planet. This copy of CC is for everbody thats watched this video! $5.99! Pick one up!

Back
Top Bottom