MarcoD1984's 2nd Grow: 2 GDP Autoflower, SF1000

MarcoD1984

2 GDP Autoflowers germinated 5 days ago, now 3 inches tall each. Moving them into my airpot solo cups with Coast of Maine seed starter. Not 100% sure what it's final homes medium will be yet.
@Grand Daddy Black
@Bill284 @MrSauga @NuttyProfessor

This is a BruceBanner auto I also have going.Love its spread.
IMG_20210708_145035_288.jpg

20210708_144607.jpg

Day 14 - Well These 2 are good to go, the other one wasn't measuring up and was def stunted. So I put it outside for my gf to care for. This will be an Organic grow using Coast Of Maine stonington blend soil, their line of dry ammendments - lobster meal, kelp meal,alfalfa meal and stonington blend food. Great white, recharge, EWC, lobster compost and Compost tea. I always dechlorinate my 5 water and aerate for 48hrs to? [can I over aerate?] ...The light is a Spider Farmer sf1000. I think this run I will use my trellis.

20210716_141352.jpg

I don't think you can over aerate the compost tea, if that is what you are referring to. Here's a good article in case you were looking for more info on the process.

Day 18-Tranplanted into 7gallon cloth pots,Lined bottom with hudroton stone.The medium is Stonington Blend from Coast of Maine with added rice hauls and Lobster meal.Ill be using Coast of Maines line of dry ammendments throughout the grow and also some Liquid Squid.This grow I will be using the recommended amount of Golden Tree and start useing Incredible Bulk at flower.Did a water through last night to figure out how much water gets it to run off [1/2 gallon] and today ill be just watering the rim of the pot in hopes of the roots reaching out to grab it.Any advice at all anyone would like to throw my way ,I love it...oh...and obviously Recharge throughout the grow.
2CAA8EE679D7_1626722748286.png

Day 18-Tranplanted into 7gallon cloth pots,Lined bottom with hudroton stone.The medium is Stonington Blend from Coast of Maine with added rice hauls and Lobster meal.Ill be using Coast of Maines line of dry ammendments throughout the grow and also some Liquid Squid.This grow I will be using the recommended amount of Golden Tree and start useing Incredible Bulk at flower.Did a water through last night to figure out how much water gets it to run off [1/2 gallon] and today ill be just watering the rim of the pot in hopes of the roots reaching out to grab it.Any advice at all anyone would like to throw my way ,I love it...oh...and obviously Recharge throughout the grow.
2CAA8EE679D7_1626722748286.png
Looks perfect Amigo.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom