MarcoD1984s 2nd Grow-3 GDP Autos

MarcoD1984

3 GDP Autoflowers germinated 5 days ago,Now 3 inches tall each.Moving them into my airpot solo cups with Coast of Maine seed starter.Not 100% sure what ita final homes medium will be yet.
20210706_121539.jpg

Subbed! I tried autos for the first time ever, and it was a GDP and I couldn’t get my bean to pop….imma live vicariously thru your grow @MarcoD1984! Off to a great start (obviously better than mine lol)!
Sounds good #sneekymofo actually got these seeds because my 420 GSC autos,1 popped out of 5 and it died ,And 420 gave me a $100 credit.Realllllly excited for these.Lets avenge your GDP grow!!.lol

Day 18-Yesterday I up potted the GDP ls into 7gallon cloth pots,bottom lined with hydroton balls,using Coast Of Maine Stonington blend soil their line of dry ammendments[kelp,alfalfa lobster,fish bonemeal,stonington plant food,and a combination of golden leaf and liquid squid.And.ofcourae keeping things moist with some liquid seaweed by Blue Planet nutrients and Recharge.Sprinkled some Great White mycorizo.So far the feeding schedule states theirs enough food in the mix to keep this 7gallon pot happy for 42 days..Happy to have you all here,This picture was taken yesterday, I will have today's pictures soon.
2CAA8EE679D7_1626722748286.png

Back
Top Bottom