MarcoD1984's First Grow: 2x Gorilla Glue Autoflower, SF1000 2x2

MarcoD1984

Day 1-So yesterday I got the seeds.Followed instructions of soaking for 24hrs until they sink.After that I put into peat pellets,sprayed the pellets,covered with humidity dome inserted thermometer into humidity done [set to 73]...How often should I check these peat pellets and give a spray?BTW the area is only this bright for the pic.It is currently 100% dark
20210401_100229.jpg

@Bill284
@meffa
@Ghostwriter31
@Tokin Roll

2-420 Gorilla glue Autoflower
2x2x6 Spider Farmer grow tent
Sf1000 light
Coast of Maine seed starter
Coast of Maine Stoningham mix soil
--Nutrients-
-COM Fish Bone Meal[Buds & Bloom]5-13-0
-COM Organic Plant Food w/lobster,kelp and worm castings-5-2-4
-COM Squid Concentrate plant food 2-3-0
-Bloom City Organic worm tea concentrate

Will also be low stress training to get the most out of the space I have.

2-420 Gorilla glue Autoflower
2x2x6 Spider Farmer grow tent
Sf1000 light
Coast of Maine seed starter
Coast of Maine Stoningham mix soil
--Nutrients-
-COM Fish Bone Meal[Buds & Bloom]5-13-0
-COM Organic Plant Food w/lobster,kelp and worm castings-5-2-4
-COM Squid Concentrate plant food 2-3-0
-Bloom City Organic worm tea concentrate

Will also be low stress training to get the most out of the space I have.
Coast of Main, hmmm wonder where you are. I jest.
Sounds like you have a great plan and are are on your way.
All those local products sound good. It'll be fun to see them in action.
Good luck my friend hope this one is your best yet. :thumb:

Coast of Main, hmmm wonder where you are. I jest.
Sounds like you have a great plan and are are on your way.
All those local products sound good. It'll be fun to see them in action.
Good luck my friend hope this one is your best yet. :thumb:
Western Mass.About 3 hours from the coast of maine h.q

Western Mass.About 3 hours from the coast of maine h.q
Hope you are well and keeping safe. @NuttyProfessor uses a lot of amendments and such from the coast. Crabs,shells lots of stuff from the ocean. Have you seen his stuff. I hear his journal isn't bad. HeHe.

Hope you are well and keeping safe. @NuttyProfessor uses a lot of amendments and such from the coast. Crabs,shells lots of stuff from the ocean. Have you seen his stuff. I hear his journal isn't bad. HeHe.
I'll check it out thanks.Always trying to get that info.

I'll check it out thanks.Always trying to get that info.
He does a lot of brews and makes his own soil.
I been trying to make soil for outside this summer, he has a ton of great recipes and additives for your girls.

He does a lot of brews and makes his own soil.
I been trying to make soil for outside this summer, he has a ton of great recipes and additives for your girls.
Thats really cool.I consider myself waaaaay too new to try that

Appreciate that
What i did was approach each thing one at a time.
Take each task and get good at it. Move on to the next one get good at that, Move on.
I'm going to give you examples but you will approach each one as they occur.
And log everything single thing you do. Write that stuff down. Seriously important.

1 environment
2 medium in pot
3 Growing well
4 Grow good quality pot
5 Growing fantastic pot
6 Growing lots of pot
7 Growing pounds of great pot.
8 cloning
9 etc etc

Just examples off top of my head. Do one thing concentrate on it get good at it move on. Its overwhelming if your trying to do everything at once.

Spraying atlesst 5 times a day.Between the heat mat and the fan seems to drink quicker.will end up burying some of the stem when transplanted.sits around 80°F with a constant light breeze on them.
20210405_103853.jpg

Moved the seedlings to the air pot solo cup:).Useing COM seedling mix.A generous sprinkle of great white in the burial site.Sprayed around the stem.Have light on 70% until morning.were a little lanky so I buried some stem also They were drying out the peat pellet pretty quickly.Was spraying about 4 times a day.Should the first watering in these solo cups just be around the stem?
20210405_212317.jpg
20210405_212328.jpg
2CAA8EE679D7_1617672794236.png

Well not much of a change this morning.Look healthy.The light goes off at 3am and comes back on at 7am.I Woke up at 4 and checked the temp.Was around 65.my gf keeps the bedroom pretty cold at night so I think I'm going to put the seedling pad inside to try and not let it get below 70.Thoughts?

Well not much of a change this morning.Look healthy.The light goes off at 3am and comes back on at 7am.I Woke up at 4 and checked the temp.Was around 65.my gf keeps the bedroom pretty cold at night so I think I'm going to put the seedling pad inside to try and not let it get below 70.Thoughts?
65 is fine. Thats what 18c. Perfect temp.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom