MarcoD1984's First Grow: 2x Gorilla Glue Autoflower, SF1000 2x2

Thats great hope you enjoy it with her.
You must be on the east coast. I may have the wrong mix so forgive me but its a supersoil if memory serves me. And there is an absolute ton of great stuff in that pot. Does it require a dry period? Or are you treating it like coco. I think it has some coco, just for aeration I think. Your girls perky so?
Have you used it before?
Bill

You must be on the east coast. I may have the wrong mix so forgive me but its a supersoil if memory serves me. And there is an absolute ton of great stuff in that pot. Does it require a dry period? Or are you treating it like coco. I think it has some coco, just for aeration I think. Your girls perky so?
Have you used it before?
Bill
They say to figure out what your plants like until they have no run off.so probley every other day 1 quart

They say to figure out what your plants like until they have no run off.so probley every other day 1 quart
Yes you want to keep all that lobster goodness inside.
Bill

Have you used it before?
Bill
I have been waiting for the top to try then just spray with water bottle until its darker.about 3 mins each plant.For right now I feel more confident doing this so I don't get any run off.probley skip a day.

Day 20- Today I mixed up CoM squid fertilizer and mixed 1tsp for a gallon and watered the girls.My daughters and I named the plants,They love watching them grow.After the initial soaking when transplanted,I've just been keeping the top inch moist whenever it dries out[with the squirt bottle ]Jonesey and Uni are def the big sisters of the bunch,whyll Forest is behind.feeling good...
20210419_103311.jpg
20210419_103255.jpg
20210419_103240.jpg

Day 20- Today I mixed up CoM squid fertilizer and mixed 1tsp for a gallon and watered the girls.My daughters and I named the plants,They love watching them grow.After the initial soaking when transplanted,I've just been keeping the top inch moist whenever it dries out[with the squirt bottle ]Jonesey and Uni are def the big sisters of the bunch,whyll Forest is behind.feeling good...
20210419_103311.jpg
20210419_103255.jpg
20210419_103240.jpg

That's wonderful :love:
Bill

Well I took the plunge with 2 of them.2 huge leaves were covering some growth so just did it...really hopeing I don't wake up ton2 dead plants....to be continued.side note they bent very nicely

16188744490937464850800121606015.jpg

Doing great! I’m a newbie too - starting my 2nd grow. These plants are amazing and resilient - so far I haven’t killed mine!

Doing great! I’m a newbie too - starting my 2nd grow. These plants are amazing and resilient - so far I haven’t killed mine!
Thats awesome.Seeing as like 40% of newbies kill their plants the first week.. Looks like we may be the exception.lol...My first time ever growing and I'm hooked.Not even just to marijuana but have veggies going right now and a green house on the way.

Hi Marco, good to see another Masser here! I'm on the north coast area. Plants looking fine brother! There's an auto link in my siggy if you'd like to see if there's anything there for you. Doing any outdoor grow this year?
Hey @StoneOtter .Good to see another Masser here.Yes I have a 8x8 portable greenhouse ,planning on half autoflowers and half veggies.

20210414_160454.jpg

Thats awesome.Seeing as like 40% of newbies kill their plants the first week.. Looks like we may be the exception.lol...My first time ever growing and I'm hooked.Not even just to marijuana but have veggies going right now and a green house on the way.
Exactly what happened to me a few years ago. 30 and didn't smoke weed but addicted to engines. Now I grow inside outside weed and veg. Love it. I'll fallow along if I could take a comfy seat!

So..We have a local dispensary in Pittsfield Massachusetts thats about 2 miles from my house,They just recently put up a 5 story cultivation area and grow lots of strains they sell.google them of you get a chance.Bit I specifically have 3 seeds each of two of their I nhouse high thc strains OGKB 2.0 and Orange Chameleon.The ogkb is indica,straight gas..And around 25%.Just how I like it.But the orange Chameleon.....The taste is truly unreal,I had never had weed that had such a distinct cheese orange earthy smell..I really can't wait to hone my skills to the point I feel confident to break them out.I have also been able to collect 2 gorilla glues,1 banging blues,and a deep 6..all from Berkshire Roots

Day 23-Looking good but I think I have a nitrogen defeciancy.I just got done scratching a 1/4cup of stonington plant food into the top 2 inches.Waiting another hour for the new top layer of soil to dry then ill be feeding CoM squid concentrate,fish and kelp liquid.Any thought?
20210422_142858.jpg
20210422_142855.jpg

20210422_142849.jpg

Hey Marco, the bottom right leaves look mag def a little, Are the leaves top left stained, or funky? And the curling lavea all over. I don't know. What's different I wonder? Is it a recent up pot?
Yea their stained.Im just about to feed.updates soon.

Back
Top Bottom