MarcoD1984's First Grow: 2x Gorilla Glue Autoflower, SF1000 2x2

Day 24-Fed them last night,did some readjusting today.Trying to really lay it down and spread any branch so it gets good sun.Sometimes I feel like I'm over doing it.lol...got my ProCO2 bucket,hung it with a fan pushing the co2 around
2CAA8EE679D7_1619217662561.png
received_5298105250260102.jpeg

Day 25-A friend ordered multiple COpro and gifted me one.Hung last night.Yesterday also did a folier of epsom salt as it looked like I had a mag defeciancy.Cleared up..
2CAA8EE679D7_1619272649220.png

Day 25-A friend ordered multiple COpro and gifted me one.Hung last night.Yesterday also did a folier of epsom salt as it looked like I had a mag defeciancy.Cleared up..
2CAA8EE679D7_1619272649220.png
Hey @MarcoD1984 cute garden.
I have found any leaves touching soil get necrosis. Just something you might want to keep an eye on. :Namaste:
Bill

Thanks Bill..Appreciate that advice Anything specific?should I cut out a cardboard circle?more perlite on top?
I don't know if it occurs when touching perlite or just soil.
Let me ask @NuttyProfessor he might know.
You have started your training so early they are barely out ground.
I like to give them some time first.
Nutty what do you think will happen there?
Bill

Bill
Yea ill have to keep in mind to let them get to like 7 inches before I bend.That damn learning curve.lol ..
20210424_120211.jpg
20210424_120032.jpg

Bill
I also have dried leafs available..if thst may help

Day 26-That fish and kelp i watered in the other day has my tent stinking like fish.I bought some dried straw for the lawn,I'm wondering if I can put that on top of the soil so my leafs don't touch just dirt.
Screenshot_20210425-105202_Wyze.jpg

Question .. ok I'm useing organic nutrients.Do I still do water nutrients water nutrients or just mix the liquid squid with every watering?
If your in soil typical recommendation is water/feed/water/feed.

Hi @MarcoD1984, I was just taking a cruise through your journal! Thought I'd say hi, not much I can offer as it's outside of my area (I'm more an ebb&flow/ rdwc) . But I did notice one thing and thought I'd mention it, like me, your using a wyze cam? Make sure you go into the settings and turn off the IR light.
While autos aren't as sensitive to lights while in "lights out", I've found that the IR from the cameras can throw them a bit out of wack.

Hi @MarcoD1984, I was just taking a cruise through your journal! Thought I'd say hi, not much I can offer as it's outside of my area (I'm more an ebb&flow/ rdwc) . But I did notice one thing and thought I'd mention it, like me, your using a wyze cam? Make sure you go into the settings and turn off the IR light.
While autos aren't as sensitive to lights while in "lights out", I've found that the IR from the cameras can throw them a bit out of wack.
Hey @Rexer .Thank you for the info.

Hey @Rexer .Thank you for the info.
That dwc looks so intimidating right now.Maybe in the future.Im really trying to get down this growing thing best I can.Me and the gf spend enough money on it and we like our couch lock.lol. I appreciate ya saying hello Sorry about the quick reply before.

When my soil gets 64F everything gets slow and deficiencies come for a visit.
You need to keep you pots and feed water warm, not cool.
Warm water holds more air. Cool water can't absorb oxygen as well .
I try keep my feed about 18 c and pump air into it.
Small thing but can make a big improvement.
Bill

That dwc looks so intimidating right now.Maybe in the future.Im really trying to get down this growing thing best I can.Me and the gf spend enough money on it and we like our couch lock.lol. I appreciate ya saying hello Sorry about the quick reply before.
You have nothing to apologize for!

Here's a secret Marco.....
What you're doing? That intimidates me, soil just has never been my thing (I'm working on it!!).

You gotta find what works for you. I would never pressure a member into trying a grow method their not comfortable with.

My comment was simply some friendly advice about the infrared light on the camera.

I hope you have an amazing 1st grow

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom