Marianne Is Hotter Than Ginger - White Widow Grow

Fab Ink

Good day to everyone. Today I begin a journal which I will bring you through from seed to harvest.
The girl will be White Widow from seeds bought from Amsterdam. I got 10 seeds for approximately $80. I will be using Fox Farm soil. The ladies will be growing in a 4 x 4 tent. This tent will serve as a veg tent and then they will be moved into a 4 x 8 flower tent. I am choosing to do a soil grow with 3 inch square pots. I started the seeds in what paper towel in a ziplock bag placed in my closet under a pile of clothes where they set for a couple days until they started to root.
IMG_20170625_230004055.jpg
IMG_20170702_144325071.jpg

The plants will be growing for the first few weeks in a propagation station illuminated 24 hours a day by a T5 24 Watts 6400 k full spectrum 2ft light bar about 6 inches above the Dome. The seeds were put into dirt plugs and then surrounded by the Fox Farm soil which I placed in the pots earlier and moistened prior to the plugs entry into the pot. They have been misted daily and are maintaining a high humidity.
IMG_20170702_145512191.jpg
IMG_20170702_144340734.jpg

I have an 8800 dehumidifier which will be arriving Thursday so that I can dehumidifier the air prior to it being sucked into the 10th through an intake fan and this will work for both tents the veg tent and the flower tent.
Today is day 6 with the seed planted and two are growing quite beautifully while one has still yet to emerge but it is the sea that showed the least amount of a tail coming from the seed.
DSCN68532.JPG
DSCN6852.JPG
DSCN68502.JPG

I will be using the T5 light until the plant seem strong enough to be placed underneath a king plus 800 watt LED. They will remain in the tent through the vegetative process and until the Harvest is done from the mysterious as Batman grow in the flower tent. When comes time for feeding I will use my go-to seaweed extract 4 Non nutrient at a days period for nutrients I'll be using Humboldt Bloom grow in micro products but the doses will be cut to one-third of recommended dose as not to create too much of a nutrient surge. I will be pH in my water to 6.3 - 6.6 and this will be tap water through a filter system but not reverse osmosis. My PPM of the tap water is approximately 390 PPM. I hope to maintain a temperature during the veg cycle of around 75 degrees maybe a little bit cooler once the dehumidifier is in use. I am hoping for relative humidity between 72 and 77 and this grow will be my second grow. I have a 6 inch fan to circulate the air and as far as being a veg tent I have cleaned it with bleach and wiped everything down with Clorox wipes and disinfected everything.
DSCN68502.JPG
DSCN68541.JPG

The plants will be in a happy environment they will be receiving air through a 4-inch intake and exhale through a 6-inch exhaust fan. I intend on getting a carbon filter which will reduce the amount of volume being removed from the 10th so it should balance out the four inch and the 6-inch fans. They will remain in the propagation tray until I am ready to reassign them 2 and 8 inch pot. Thank you for taking a look at this journal and please check out my mysterious as Batman Journal. I am currently day 7 or flower. things are coming together.
NO FRONT, GROW YOUR OWN
AS ALWAYS KEEP IT GREEN

I'm here for the ride, Ink. Looking good. About the only thing I would change is to have the intake the same size as exhaust or even a tad larger. Will make your exhaust fan work less harder, and still allow negative pressure in the tent :)

SNARLY, welcome to grow two.
I will be changing the intake fan. I plan on getting another floor mount filter setup. Probably vivosun. I have one for the flower tent...works great and is quiet as a mouse.
This should be a fun grow. I actually have a strain to look forward to seeing. I hear this is a Hardy plant...I hope not to test it to much...I am implementing the things you have schooled me on. Thank you!

SNARLY, welcome to grow two.
I will be changing the intake fan. I plan on getting another floor mount filter setup. Probably vivosun. I have one for the flower tent...works great and is quiet as a mouse.
This should be a fun grow. I actually have a strain to look forward to seeing. I hear this is a Hardy plant...I hope not to test it to much...I am implementing the things you have schooled me on. Thank you!
Sorry man, didn't realize you were using a fan for intake. You should be ok the way you are. I use passive intake so intake duct size is more critical for me. :thumb:

I like making interesting title names for the journals... kinda makes me stand out a little!��
Yup, catchy titles help for sure. There's usually something more to my titles than I let on :thedoubletake:

SNARLY, I promise not to get attached...I do plan on intentionally killing them in a few months...hahaha

I prefer to say I am helping them complete their lifelong goal and purpose, and to not do so would deprive them of their dignity. :)

And I have been known to name one or two of them :rofl:

Snarly....Okay, you caught me...one is Cleo and the other is Patra. When the third lady arrives at the party, she will be Called Pokey. Haha. I like your way with words. You are a good seed SNARLY
Those are actually pretty cool names :)
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom