MariCare- Concord, CA

SptyOty

Just curious if any fellow MMJ users have ever tried this dispensary out before, and if so, what is the selection and quality of the bud like? Any help would be appreciated.
I'm considering checking it out today, so if no one replies by the time i decide to go I'll just update this myself... :goof:

EDIT: So i just returned from the MariCare Concord Cannabis Club and I must say, they're quality is TOP NOTCH, almost on par with Berkeley and Oakland... the only thing that would keep me from saying its in the same league is the lack of selection.

My biggest gripe is the pricing. $60 for an 1/8 of the best stuff, which today was Grand Daddy Purple, Purple Cream x GDP, and Lavender... all of which I can buy at the Local Patients' Co-Op in Hayward for $50 an 1/8. However, the MauiWuai, Romulan, Bonana, SIR and a few more I can't remember were reasonably priced at $50-55 an 1/8 and looked and smelled SUPERB!
The edibles (reefers pieces, chronic crunch, and all the other over-rated edibles, the kind sold at almost all clubs) run at $9 per bar, whereas some clubs have the same exact ones for as low as $5 a bar.
The kief is roughly 'C' grade quality according to the owner, but the pricing is decent so I suppose it makes up for it. $8 for a 1/2 gram and $15 for a gram. Not too bad at all.
That's my review so far... this was my first trip there today and the owner says they've only been around for a few months so they're still trying to expand they're selection and when that happens, prices will most likely drop too. any questions or whatnot feel free to ask away!

JamesF said:
i live in concord man!what street is the club on?

2155 Colfax St, Concord

Nice review of Concord. Had not heard of it till you did this. And it's only 17 mi from me and 26 min.. sah-weet!

Word! its only 12 miles from me! Its now officially the closest club to me, and beats the second closest by 15 miles! I cant wait till I find another job so I can get some green back in my pocket, so that i can put some green back in my pipes. :goof:

its 6 miles away from my house!to bad im to lazy to go get a CC card, its not worth it since im going to university of oregon in a few months

Mr Spy, went to Brekeley PCC yesterday. WHAOOOOO!

Very cool and knowledgeable people.

Limited selection but The best meds I've seen. All organic and for best prices I've seen (I got a bunch for my $). As a new member they treated me to some medicated caramel. "Heat it up and dip green apples" was recommended by one of the associates.

Only grade "A', top-shelf which is the only way for meds. Got some trainwreck (gooey to the touch) and BlueberryXRomulon (and other assorted sundries..EDIBLES) had a trippy drive home on San Pablo..

I'd vote them #1 in customer satisfaction. :adore:

^Very cool, glad you liked that place Pinch, and it is indeed one of the top clubs around here. Let me know if you ever try out the MariCare in Concord and if so, how you like it.

SptyOty said:
^Very cool, glad you liked that place Pinch, and it is indeed one of the top clubs around here. Let me know if you ever try out the MariCare in Concord and if so, how you like it.

Will do Mr. Spy, thanks again. :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Heading to Vansterdam, British Columbia again soon. Watch for review of another club up there. :allgood: ..(IMC)

CLOSED

The Colfax street dispensary (MariCare), and all dispensaries in Concord, CA have been CLOSED since 2005.
The address is now a private residence with a new tenant.

Back
Top Bottom