Marigolds for protection outdoor grow

Costermunger

I usually use blood meal around the garden to keep pests and animals out like wolves, coyotes rabbits and squirrels. This year I am thinking of adding some marigolds too because I read that animals don't like marigolds. Has anyone got any other outdoor pest tips?

I usually use blood meal around the garden to keep pests and animals out like wolves, coyotes rabbits and squirrels. This year I am thinking of adding some marigolds too because I read that animals don't like marigolds. Has anyone got any other outdoor pest tips?
A gun joking

Why joking?? I see a ground hog it's gotta go. Sorry. Can break my leg stepping in a hole. We have many of them. The cool part about the only cool part, is the ground hog holes attract foxes and foxes dont eat greens. So good there.

I recently started using a product I bought at tractor supply called Repels All its cloves and garlic and some egg thing mixed into a dry pellet powedery stuff. Sprinkle some around the plants and only had 1 issue so far. Have a trail cam on my patch so see lots of critters but they take a sniff and keep going.

Back
Top Bottom