Mariguana

Hi everyone,

I’m Mariguana. My intro to these forums will be on my first outdoor grow. I’ve been on here for a few months but just now getting into introducing myself. As of this writing my outdoor unknown strain is approximately 12 feet in height and early flower.

Primarily, I’m an indoor grower and have experimented with a lot of different methods/lights, etc. my favorite method is soil. I try to grow as organically as possible but I’ve been known to reach for the cal-mag.

In my adventures I want to share with you all what will be some interesting and unusual grows that I hope I can teach from and I’m sure I can learn from you all on the way.

Let’s grow together!
5620D3CC-F530-4A20-8DFA-AA6DE0B5751F.jpeg
9EBB0053-6C0B-4526-9971-E73E75C70067.jpeg
EB80B4E3-3DA1-4E40-9370-22E82B59203F.jpeg
C7B6DDA0-BEF2-4F13-9D53-A00FAEA5A286.jpeg

Welcome Mariguana to 420 magazine
Start that journal, shows how in the helpful link for new members. And how to put the signature of your grow together!

Welcome to the forum!

Check out @Emilya homemade calmag+ recipe thread, I'm currently using it on my grow and the plants love it!

Happy growing!

Welcome

Since I'm in my new place and growing openly in an upscale location. I'll have to go stealthy. From one of the tent's I used previously and left at my mothers house. I have cut the vent out of a tent and put it over a hole I cut in a black tote that fits under my bed. I will be using a variety of methods I have learned over the years to maximize my output, control odor and maximize harvest. I will be cloning to maximize continuity of the strain I'll be growing as well. The strain is purple strawberry bliss. I have recently tried some others that were freebies and the seeds did not come to fruition, 2 just didn't sprout and one was confused and grew upside down in rockwool. I may be using a method called Swamping (I'll discuss this more in-depth later). The tote will take place in a small black tote using "pucks" which is basically what I call a solo cup cut down to the last line on the cup, filled with soil and kept warm. This allows maximum heat to penetrate the medium from a seedling mat to the root system. When the "puck" becomes overtaken by root, it simply slides out of the solo cup base and sits into a new pot with ease.
Clones obviously take up more space and would normally take up additional space however, the use of an aluminum foil lasagna pan that will sit under my bed next to the tote. The plastic lid that comes with them will be used as the humidity dome. The clones will sit in rock wool with clonex and mycorrhizae to ensure that everything is as successful as can be,

I look forward to partaking in this journey and sharing the adventure with you all.

We have our first sprout of the 5 Purple Strawberry Bliss seeds having emerged from the pucks. Two 9W 5000k bulbs are currently in use to power the babies. As they grow I’ll have to find more light to maximize their output. Pics later today

Back
Top Bottom