Marijuana and driving

GanjaMan417

I have avoided two potentially deadly accidents while riding my motorcycle high. I feel that the calmness from smoking helped me to not panic and to maintain control. However, I do believe that the effects of smoking before driving could most definitely effect different people in different ways. People drive while taking pharmaceuticals all the time. Whether stoned or straight, drive defensively - there are some aggressive people behind the wheel that truly need to learn to chill with some of the good herb.

I have avoided two potentially deadly accidents while riding my motorcycle high. I feel that the calmness from smoking helped me to not panic and to maintain control. However, I do believe that the effects of smoking before driving could most definitely effect different people in different ways. People drive while taking pharmaceuticals all the time. Whether stoned or straight, drive defensively - there are some aggressive people behind the wheel that truly need to learn to chill with some of the good herb.

Definatly agree with you man there are some rediculous people on the road. different bud and different people usually means theres a different outcome

i know i drive waaay better when im high the only time ill drive liek an idiot is when i just woke up, now thats when dumb shit happens

Back
Top Bottom