Marijuana Deaths = 0

soccormom said:
it is so strange to me that alchol is killing more college students and more teenagers and it is so easy for a 14 year old or younger to get it!!! i have read about the deaths of many kids who shoot 21 shot on their 21st birthday and died of alchol poisening.....if u tried to smoke 21 joints on your 21st maybe the worst thing that would happen is you would have to go to the gro. store the next day or u would fall asleep before your b-day was over!!!
whatever its weird to me
hahaha well put.

stix said:
Didn't Bob Marley die from throat cancer? Dunno if he smoked cigs or not.. But that man sure did smoke the ganja!
No he didn't. He had a cancerous toe which he refused to amputate (part of Rastifarian religion doesn't let you amputate).

That's one of the main reasons I love marijuana. You cannot overdose, ever. I love knowing I can lay down on my bed and smoke as much weed as I want and nothing bad ever happens.

I don't know how many people saw on that chart, the part about caffeine. I recently stopped drinking soda period, I had a really bad caffeine habit.

CAFFEINE (From stress, ulcers, and triggering
irregular heartbeats, etc.) 1,000 to 10,000

yeah dude, cafine is my addiction. . . if i wasnt so lazy i would drink a pot of coffee a day, but instead i have a sobe adrenaline rush. Its terrible for me and i know it, especially since there is a history of strokes in my family. . . i should really quit drinkin that shit. . . good to know about all the stuff in the thread though, thanx for the info who ever started it, and the long article pulled from erowid, thats a great sight.

Peace
-Brett

soda period is horrible. liquid caloric intake is so much worse than solid caloric intake. liquid calories are more prepared to be absorbed into the body they don't take a lot of digestion to release, which is why any sports trainer will tell you to mix gatorade half water half gatorade when you are in heavy athletic activity, because it is too many calories for your body to process while your metabolism is running that high :eek: soda is bad... the sugar the caffiene..

old_smokey9483 said:
That's one of the main reasons I love marijuana. You cannot overdose, ever. I love knowing I can lay down on my bed and smoke as much weed as I want and nothing bad ever happens.
Wurd!
:allgood:

if some one who has asthma smokes anything they can easily have an asthma attack. and an asthma attack could kill anyone. im just saying if someone had died from an asthma attack that they had gotten by smoking marijuana, or anything for that matter, the hospital or who ever would probably put an asthma attack for cause of death. statistics arent always what they seem to be.

they are marijuana related death, but not from direct usages. Marijuana does not cause cancer for a few unknown reasons. thc kills the aging cell that create cancerous cells over time and no one smoke a pack or 1/2 each day like they do with cigs. if marijuna contains harmful substances like detergent or ddp, it is the grower or dealer fault.

At present it is estimated that marijuana's LD-50 is around 1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
I don't know. I don't think that I've ever heard of someone that smoked nothing but cannabis and got throat/lung cancer. Anyone ever hear of a case?

As a matter of fact there was just a study done at UCLA that says that smoking marijuana does not have any detectible effect, good or bad, on lungs. Let me see if I can find that post.

Found two of them.. And there you go.. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

obviously you guys want marijuana to be legalized and i agree. i know someone who first smoked weed when he was 9. now he's in his 30's with heroin addiction. he was forced to buy his weed from a drug dealer who later on exposed him to herion. this would not have happened if marijuana was legal.

:Rasta:

^ have ya ever heard of mugwort? i'm not qualified to recommend it but i am qualified to tell you to maybe research it. it grows wild some places. a couple hits a day is supposed to really help with it. I knew some indian people who used it for damn near everything. i used it for a multitude of things.

What exactly is it? It rings a bell, but I can't place it exactly.

:peace: Earth Child

Idk bout the lung cancer thing cuz alot of ppl smoke out of bonga and bublers and its a waaay better hit than a cig so idk

Pretty stoned havent talk to u guys in awahile :/

That mugwort sounds really cool. I've never seen or heard of anybody around here smoking it. I'll start askin' around for it, sounds pretty cool.

Is it safe, though? The site said all about the toxicity and dangers and such. Sounds pretty cool, though.

:peace: Earth Child

Guys caffeine is the most addictive chemical in the world. If you think soda are bad, energy drinks are even worst they are not only filled with caffeine but also sugar, which combine can give you that buzz or energy kick in the morning. If you guys are looking for energy to boost your day try something healthy something like Hensen energy or Zipfizz which is a energy drink power which uses b12 vitamin to give you energy instead of caffeine or sugar.

I like to drink on glass of milk , two fish oil gel pills . and burn some ganja ! What ever crawled up my raggy behind and died, the weed kill that sucker. Weed is deadly !!!! 420

Back
Top Bottom