Marijuana Decriminalization Poll on CNBC.COM - VOTE

311stoner

Marijuana Inc: Inside America?s Pot Industry, Poll, Legal, Legislation, Decriminalization, Usage, International, Business, Government, Drug, Medicine - CNBC.com

Go here and vote to decriminalize marijuana and also visit change.org to let President Obama know he needs to free the weed, over the last few weeks, marijuana reform has become the #1 issue on the website.... Right now the CNBC poll is 97% yes and 3% no. Lets make it undeniable where we want this country to shove it's anit-pot laws!!!!!

Sorry if this is a double post but we need as many people to see this and vote as we can get b/c it's for the good of our country.

Man not one view, what's wrong with you all???

I watched this thing on CNBC yesterday, Marijuana Inc: America's Pot Industry or something like that. It seems like they've been talking more on it, don't get your hopes up they always do that dumb shit. Should probably vote against it and maybe there'll be a chance.

As ass-backwards as this election was and the fact most voters were voting like it was for a popularity contest for Homecoming King you are probably right...

Hopefully the new administration realizes this is where people stand on this issue and doesn't think it was just 18,000 stoners and 200 non-smokers voted...

311stoner

I think every member of the 420 community should be voting as often as possible, the numbers show what we have known all along. Decrim. already.
It is nice to see mainstream media at least raise the question. A few more years and just maybe we will be able to make a purchase over the counter at wal-mart with proof of ID. Just wishful thinking for now.

TOKE ON ! ;)

Voted...bet you can't guess for which one! ....ok maybe you can.

97% yes VS 2.7% no....I think i can see a trend here.

Voted, thanks for the post.

I voted but the question was worded wrong. It should have been, "Do you favor legalization of marijauna?"

I voted but the question was worded wrong. It should have been, "Do you favor legalization of marijauna?"

Nah. You see, if it was worded like that, than there would be no wiggle room for people to argue and deny the facts...well less wiggle room.

I don't understand decrim sure I wouldn't have been thrown in jail but it desn't solve any of the problems.

I don't understand decrim sure I wouldn't have been thrown in jail but it desn't solve any of the problems.

Small steps at a time my friend, small steps towards the overall goal... The majority of America probably wouldn't go for straight up legalization whereas decriminalization isn't such a drastic change, just fewer penalties for getting pot... Once it is decriminalized nationwide and everyone's doing it and not killing and robbing for it then legalization may be considered as not that drastic of a change.

311 you are right about small steps. I just think if we have to travel 3000 miles, it's going to take awhile. I would applaude decrimin laws but it does not really change the big picture. Don't get me wrong. I do not want to see anyone have to live with any kind of record or blemish from a bust. To decriminalize marijuana to an infraction if it is for personal use and less than an once but keep other laws in place against it is odd to me. There is still a black market and no ability to grow for personal use. That's all I'm saying. Hey 311, your signature even wants legalization and as Nesta Robert said "Strike the Hammer While the Iron Is Hot". Legalize it California, Legalize it Obama.

Does anyone else thinks this looks rigged? From what I've reading, the "Yes" option has stayed at 97% for over a week...

Does anyone else thinks this looks rigged? From what I've reading, the "Yes" option has stayed at 97% for over a week...

i think it may be. because the articles about mj they had were filled with so much propaganda and fake statistics. maybe they are trying to scare conservatives with this poll.

Back
Top Bottom